NEW GURU

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey, thanks . Now all I got to do is get out the dictionary and look up guru :D .

Larry

Larryshoat, thank you for all of your posts as I have been out of the mass Holstein business for a while and you have introduced me to new meds that are now being used,, I am used to having a vet out every month for HH but now with the beef business it is not realistic nor necessary so I am sometimes out of the loop.

So,,,,,,,THANK YOU ,, for all of your helpful posts.. :clap:

hillsdown":349cy365 said:
Larryshoat, thank you for all of your posts as I have been out of the mass Holstein business for a while and you have introduced me to new meds that are now being used,, I am used to having a vet out every month for HH but now with the beef business it is not realistic nor necessary so I am sometimes out of the loop.

So,,,,,,,THANK YOU ,, for all of your helpful posts.. :clap:

Thanks HD for the kind words .I feel good about being a part of a group of people like you, that provide some help to people that really don't have many places to turn . I look forward to joining you and the others in future posts, helping new cattle owners as best we can .

Larry

:welcome: a new Guru..... to much :compute: CONGRATULATIONS....here's to another 1000 and more posts keep 'em coming always enjoy what you have to say.

You know people look at me like I'm crazy when I start telling them about what backhoe said or when I mention chrisy, the girl from England, or talk about how milkmaid is going to be a vet .What an amazing opportunity to get to know so many fine people from all over the country and world .

Larry

larryshoat":32g8pd7q said:
You know people look at me like I'm crazy when I start telling them about what backhoe said or when I mention chrisy, the girl from England, or talk about how milkmaid is going to be a vet .What an amazing opportunity to get to know so many fine people from all over the country and world .

Larry

I feel that maybe the comments above need some clarification . I have a great admiration for backhoe, chrisy, and milkmaid . Their comments are always helpful, respectful, and kind . What I was trying to say is, in my everyday life I often retell jokes or talk about some clever comment from someone on CT . When I use that persons screename in quoting that joke or clever comment, I get some funny looks .

Larry

larryshoat":1fud9w15 said:

Larry

:lol: I hear that! This has been a great site to not only learn a bunch but to visit with some fine folks....
Glad you are aboard...

Wow ~ I have not been on so much lately, but I am sorry I missed this! Congrats Larry ~ I was surprised to read your name when I opened the post, I always just assumed you were a guru. Like Hillsdown and CKC said ~ thanks for your input. :clap:

larryshoat":2g4r0mep said:
larryshoat":2g4r0mep said:

Larry

I feel that maybe the comments above need some clarification . I have a great admiration for backhoe, chrisy, and milkmaid . Their comments are always helpful, respectful, and kind . What I was trying to say is, in my everyday life I often retell jokes or talk about some clever comment from someone on CT . When I use that persons screename in quoting that joke or clever comment, I get some funny looks .

Larry

Hey I took no offence from that comment, and you only said the girl from England, not the crazy girl from England :lol: :lol: I also get funny looks when I mention my friends from America, I talk about you all as if I know you all in person, not my cyber friends. see as I said crazy girl from across the Pond.... :help: Alls well here ;-)

Latest posts