New Forum

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid

Reaction score
I think it maybe time to start a New Forum called

Angus--CCS--AMC---AMF ??????????

That way the Angus folks will have their own little forum to figure all this out.

I recall a week or so ago that all the talk was about Herefords, it goes in cycles. :tiphat:

Jovid":1chho189 said:

That way the Angus folks will have their own little forum to figure all this out.
No one makes you read them. It is a place for people to share thoughts and ask questions. I am sure if it was your breed you would not want someone to limit you conversations.

tom4018":1twi63zr said:
Jovid":1twi63zr said:

No one makes you read them. It is a place for people to share thoughts and ask questions. I am sure if it was your breed you would not want someone to limit you conversations.

Did I say anything about limiting conversations. I was suggesting that the there be one forum to discuss this very important Angus topic.

Jovid":hjxyppt7 said:
tom4018":hjxyppt7 said:
Jovid":hjxyppt7 said:

Did I say anything about limiting conversations. I was suggesting that the there be one forum to discuss this very important Angus topic.
Sorry I took it that you were complaining about the CCS topics.

Jovid":y203mpf3 said:

I guess you could ask Macon to set up a forum for each breed. But then some forums wouldn't get much action, would they? :)

Didn't see anywhere he said any thing about a forum for each breed just a forum for you folks to discuss CCS. You Angus folks are just to touchy about all this .

I haven't seen where anybody was really "touchy" about the situation, in fact if anything they have been just the opposite.

I assumed he was just complaining about all the posts related to the subject, if he wasn't, my bad! :dunce:

PS. You want to see "touchy", go post about a genetic defect on a show dog forum, all hell will break loose! :lol2:

Frankie":1e1agug1 said:
Jovid":1e1agug1 said:

I guess you could ask Macon to set up a forum for each breed. But then some forums wouldn't get much action, would they? :)

If you're looking for exposure, you'd better hope they group the red angus in with those "other" angus!

What about just a genetic disorder forum? Now, the main topic on it would be angus, a few months ago it would have been Hereford with the IE, and so on and so forth. I guess I really don't mind the topics about it, but I could see the board needing a generic genetic disorder board. But only Macon could make that call.

how may forums do we really need.. I think when they make them its a space issue not a content issue. I look at the forums daily and the posts seem small compared to other sites.. One in mind is backyardchicken.com , go there each day and there will be pages and pages of new post...I personally think this site is okay and if I want to know about CCS, I find it easy. JMO, donna

i agree, thats one of the main things i like about this place is its not so cluttered. at some places a post gets lost unless some replies to it every few minutes.

Latest posts