New Event for the Red Neck Olympics

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp

Reaction score
I think I may have a new event for the Red-Neck Olympics, thanks to a storm that blew in the latter part of last week - Hay Skating/Sailing. All it requires is 65 mph winds (real or artificial), a pitchfork, a fairly densely packed 1/2 flake of a large bale of hay, and a fence to try to raise the hay over. Mix those variables, and the results are pretty amazing - I know I was a bit surprised at the outcome, and I got quite a challenge as well! :lol: :lol: It could also be modified - according to different locations - to include skates (either roller or ice), and probably water and skies.

i wouldnt want todo that.would be to hard on your arms trying to pitchfork hay over the fence in the rain.plus getting hay blown in your face.

Angus/Brangus - no cows any more. We are now goats and horses, and both were only concerned with getting fed - about par for the course! :lol: :lol:

Bigbull, my arms are well used to pitching hay over the fence - I've been doing it for a number of years now. As for the hay getting blown back in my face - that just goes with the territory, and I make sure I've put on a T-shirt. They work so much better than tank-tops, or V-necked shirts. ;-)

yes hay stings when it gets on your skin.esp when your hot an sweaty.an the hay sticks to you.

Latest posts