New Digital Camera (Pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

edb130

Reaction score
Just got a new Digital SLR camera for family vacation to Washington D.C. this year and had to test it out on the cows.
RedLine.jpg

My seven month old Limousin Bull Calf
DSC00017.jpg

My herd bull wanting to know what I'm doing.
DSC00021.jpg

Momma feeding her mid february steer calf. Looks like she wants some feed herself

Oh, I like your pics!

Your herd bull looks like he could get real serious...real quick!

Alice

Never fails...somebody's always gotta jump in with a half baked, ill mannered remark. :mad:

Alice

nortexsoook":f95c83lv said:
bucket cattle???
whats wrong with bucket cattle? :x and where did you get that anyway?! and if by some coinsidence they are bucket cattle, what the hecks your secret cause they look prurty dang good to me! keep up the nice work :D

bucket cattle???

Nope. I do creep feed when their young and I feed about 5lbs a day when I wean.

Oh, I like your pics!

Your herd bull looks like he could get real serious...real quick!

Alice

Thanks Alice. The herd bull is gentle, but I do keep my eye on him, just in case.

[/quote]Looks like you're pretty good with a camera. Cattle look pretty good. All limos?
Thanks Cowgirl. Yep all limo's.

wish that was my limo bull. 7 mo looks awesome

Thanks Dieselbeef. His adj weaning wgt at 205 days was 766lbs.

Beefy, yeah I like it alot. We needed a new camera for our trip. My wife and I want to take the kids to our nation's capital to show them some history and try to teach them what our country was really founded on, not necessarily what they learn in school.

Good job with that new camera, and nice cattle. 8)

And have a great trip.

Nice looking cattle. Thanks for sharing.

Been to D.C. a few times, rode thru your hometown last fall and even patronized your MFA store. I'd go to Lebanon again anyday, tend to avoid D.C. like the plague. Who would have dreamed it possible to cram that many people into a swamp?

Hope you and your family have a nice trip. Lots of history, check out the zoo and the Smithsonian if you have a chance.

cfpinz

Great pics.. and looks pretty typical limo to me..
I do like that bull calf.. reminds me of my bull when I got him at 8 mths old...

Nice looking cattle. Thanks for sharing.

Been to D.C. a few times, rode thru your hometown last fall and even patronized your MFA store. I'd go to Lebanon again anyday, tend to avoid D.C. like the plague. Who would have dreamed it possible to cram that many people into a swamp?

cfpinz, Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip through Lebanon, just visiting or business?

cfpinz":34d935mq said:
I'd go to Lebanon again anyday

Next time bring your wife. I'm saving up all the potshots you've taken about her so she can read then all at one time

dun

dun":25p0voqz said:
cfpinz":25p0voqz said:
I'd go to Lebanon again anyday

Next time bring your wife. I'm saving up all the potshots you've taken about her so she can read then all at one time

dun

thats dirty dun.
nonoemote.gif

Latest posts