New colt...

Help Support CattleToday:

RoptCwGrl

Reaction score
Hi there,

A few months ago I posted about my Moody Pregnant Arabian mare. Well she's pregnant no more!!!! He was born last friday (5-26-06). I'm attaching pics for ya'll to see. Thanks for your words of encouragement before.....

Rebel3compress.jpg

Rebel7compress.jpg

Jeannine

How is she treating the colt? I have heard some horror stories about some Arab mares.

Nice looking foal. What did you breed the Arab to to get the Pinto?

Alan

Thanks!! It was not a planned pregnancy. My husbands stallion (which he is no more :eek: ) jumped the gate and had a "date" with my sons arabian mare. The mare is a WONDERFUL mama. She actually got her sweet temperament back a couple months ago. we use her as our training horse because she is so laid back. That's why I was concerned a few months back when she was being so grumpy. But I guess I needed to think back to what it was like to be pregnant. :oops: Here's a pic of the Daddy...
maverickcompress.jpg

Here's a pic of the colt he gave me last year.....
E-mailRenegade3monthsold.jpg

Thanks again for your posts!!
Jeannine

Jeannine, great pictures...last year's colt is very handsome too! Haven't ever been to Texas, so please tell me what the red stuff in the pasture is...makes for a lovely photo. You ought to enter it on equusite.com (daily photo contest).

Gale Seddon":tq4bq32c said:
Jeannine, great pictures...last year's colt is very handsome too! Haven't ever been to Texas, so please tell me what the red stuff in the pasture is...makes for a lovely photo. You ought to enter it on equusite.com (daily photo contest).

My wife looks over my shoulder a lot while I'm at this sight, she is from Texas, she knew right away what they where and got that far away home sick look in her eye. I can't remember what she called them... after all that was last night and I'm old.

Alan

The red stuff in the picture is Indian Paintbrush. We've never planted it, but every year we get more and more!

Jeannine

Awwww, what a beautiful colt. The sire a paint stallion? Or now a paint gelding? Well your colt is beautiful and congrats

Latest posts