New Addition

Help Support CattleToday:

dbc

Reaction score
My two year old heifer just had her first calf with no problems. Thought yall might want to see my new little heifer. Tell me what yall think about her.
Brians2ndCalf006.jpg

Brians2ndCalf027.jpg

She's a cutie! Would you please resize your pictures so those of us on dial-up don't have to wait so long for them to load? It feels like forever! Thanks! :)

No, it's not a dumb question. If you're on photobucket, click on edit and then resize to 50%. If you're on another picture hosting site let me know which one and I'll check it out and let you know how to re-size.

after i do that on photobucket do i need to do something to my post or will it fix itself

i tried doin it, hope it works. if not sorry. I'll try again tomorow.

I'm not totally sure about the percentage, but she is a brangus baldy. The sire was a brangus. I was really nervous about her calving for the first time. Earlier i had posted a picture of this heifer and most thought she was fine boned and small. But she seems to be a really good mom, and I like her calf. Thanks for yalls posts.

dbc":2ehx3m6n said:
I'm not totally sure about the percentage, but she is a brangus baldy. The sire was a brangus. I was really nervous about her calving for the first time. Earlier i had posted a picture of this heifer and most thought she was fine boned and small. But she seems to be a really good mom, and I like her calf. Thanks for yalls posts.

Oooooh, that would be a super baldy then if the sire was brangus. She should have a "S" on her chest.

thanks for all yalls positive posts. Im not sure what that green stuff is, but i think its growing?!? :lol:

Latest posts