New Addition

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, I decided to spend a little more than normal. I will see next year what kind of calves he throws, fingers crossed. Hopefully he lives up to his epds.

Nice like the length our current bull is reg. throws small calves that grow fast. He's 4 right now going to use him for 1-2 more seasons. How much did you pay for him? What's his sire? Joe

Here is the registration number. His sire was Intensity, and how bout you tell me what he would have sold for in your area. I may have over paid but I couldn't find many producers in my area with the $B I was looking for.

AAA 18331726

Nice bull geez um probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000-2500. Like I said bought our current bull in 13 I'll try to find his papers. We paid 1600 for him heck of a deal!! Joe P.S our bulls sire is Providence. Dead now though.

frieghttrain":bsj0s1iv said:
Nice bull geez um probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 2000-2500. Like I said bought our current bull in 13 I'll try to find his papers. We paid 1600 for him heck of a deal!! Joe P.S our bulls sire is Providence. Dead now though.
Yeah I was a little north of that. Wish those prices were in my area.

Latest posts