New Addition to the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
My wife gave birth to our third child Wednesday morning. Here is is current EPD's. Accuracy is low but will keep records as he grows. :lol:

Registered Name: Alexander Lane
Sex: Male
BW: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
Length: 19.75"
Weaning Weight: ? ;-)
Yearling Weight: ? ;-)
Scrotal: :shock:
Milk: Daily
I will post pics soon.

So Happy for you!!!! :D

A new life is priceless. donna

Good new Hoss glad to hear Mom and baby are doing well.You are truly blessed with another addition to your family. Congratulations to your whole family :heart: .

Hoss, that's wonderful! Just when we are in despair about this weary old world, here comes a new face to renew our hope. Congratulations! :welcome:

storch_1.gif
BOY_1_12.gif
congratulations...Good Luck and Good Health to you all......Chris

Hoss, I wouldn't band him yet.

But I'm sure you will wish you hadda when he gets about 16? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking the other day that it was getting about time for that baby to be born. Congratulations!! He ain't gonna be spoiled now is he? :p

Hey, Hey, Hey, AWRIGHT! Congrats!

Now you have something to do with all that spare time you've had on your hands. :) (You didn't need all that sleep you've been getting.)

Seriously, I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Thanks for all the well wishes. We did not tag nor will we band him for he is registered stock and he will be a breeder later.

Mom and baby are still doing well though good sleep is hard to come by. The interesting thing is that our other two children are 17 and 14 years old. I guess we were slow in figuring out how all this happened :oops:

Latest posts