Never heard of this...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
There was some interesting discussion in one o' my classes yesterday about organic farmers vs. oil/natural gas folks.

Anyways, from what I got out of it, once the oil rigs start drilling on a certified organic beef farmer's land and put in a drill site, the farm looses its organic certification.

I dunno, and it still don't make sense to me, but it sounds like the stuff that the oil/natural gas drillers put out in the air or the soil they drilled up and that's spread out on the landowner's feilds is the reason.

And then of course the organic farmer that tries to fight to keep the oil/natural gas companies off thier land loses because he don't have mineral rights.

Oookay, since I've got more lookers than posters, maybe I should ask whaddya think of this? Or is it a bunch of BS to ya ( :roll: )?

KNERSIE":1e9dvwne said:
I was hoping you'd post more photos :D

Sorry, it's been busy at school, haven't had much time to grab the camera and do some shooting. :(

But I'll get some on here, no worries...can't tell when though... :roll:

looking forward to it, take your time though, don't let the studies suffer because I like looking at your photos.

KNERSIE":35l37cuw said:
looking forward to it, take your time though, don't let the studies suffer because I like looking at your photos.

Will do. Thanks. :)

Latest posts