Never Fear... Warpaints Here...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Thats right, me an ole Crowder done been on a World Tour.

We done drank whiskey , chased cows, told lies, and generally misbehaved wherever we darn well pleased!! :cowboy:
I think my twin brother from another mother may even take another stab at the "Rebel House". (Lord knows that he couldnt be no worse than what we got.) He done went and learnt all kinda new fangled ways of world polotickin.

So hows the rest of ya'll ne'er do wells been doin? :bang:

Welcome back. I've learned that mu cows shyt stinks like everyone's elses, it just doesn't have the perfect color

warpaint":2twssu6g said:

We done drank whiskey , chased cows, told lies, and generally misbehaved wherever we darn well pleased!! :cowboy:
I think my twin brother from another mother may even take another stab at the "Rebel House". (Lord knows that he couldnt be no worse than what we got.) He done went and learnt all kinda new fangled ways of world polotickin.

So that's your story and you're stickin to it.

Who posted the bail?

backhoeboogie":3jwtlxi2 said:
warpaint":3jwtlxi2 said:

So that's your story and you're stickin to it.

Who posted the bail?

Bail? What bail....well there was the one time in Spain. Crowder was confused about the runnin with the bulls thing. Stead of them chasin him, he was chasin them, with his cleaver! :roll:

That was quite a story. Glad CNN was there! (Crowder News Network) no body woulda ever believed we conjured up quite that much drama.Member the 'splainin' we did to them wimmen in Spain? We kept tellin them gals all bout Tennessee and all they said was "Si". I bet they all are still calling us "Poppy"
Paint I done pre-registered us for that "Dashin' with Durocs" featuring 25 of my hand picked fat gals, and are scheduled to be interviewed on our new show, "Redneck Girls that done turnt Wild" Stay tuned folks, this is gonna be a lot of paperwork.

Crowderfarms":gg49uak5 said:
Paint I done pre-registered us for that "Dashin' with Durocs" featuring 25 of my hand picked fat gals, and are scheduled to be interviewed on our new show, "Redneck Girls that done turnt Wild" Stay tuned folks, this is gonna be a lot of paperwork.

If you didn't go that "all natural" route, the paperwork would be less. If I remember right, they are already hit their "full genetic potential".

Hey just thought! your World tour didn't include Little ol' England. or more to the point would they not let you in? so close and yet so far for a visit. :cry:

Well first off; let me answer Chrissy's query.

We wuz comin thru customs there at Heathrow. Crowder dont read so well and thought it said costumes. He didnt have one handy, so he went as the "Streak". They kicked us out immediately. :oops:

Dash for Durocs;

While we all know what a big fan of Crowder's Cuties I am, I thought for this years "pig pickin", maybe we could get some real talent. I have recently made contact with them gals from that television show "Jersy Shore." We are currently in negotiating for a new reality series "The Gals of the Cumberland". Check your local listings. :frowns:

Latest posts