Never can be too sure

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
You never can be too sure. Don't you agree with this?

This thought got me to thinking about this Rachel Dolezal fruitcake and I got to wondering. One minute she claims to be a Cherokee Indian and the next she is suing Howard University because they are discriminating against her because she is white then she finds herself in a bind working for the NAACP while claiming to be black all the while stirring the pot for selfish gain of money and awards.

With so many being so gullible I can't help but wonder how many other posers are out there. The so called Reverend Jackson dropped out of seminary school yet he claims to be a reverend. The REVEREND Sharpton never even finished high school and is for most practical purposes illiterate.

With this in mind, how then can we even be sure they are even black much less African American? Heck, they both could be Puma Indian or Navajo. Some of their statements might lead one to believe they are Polish. All seem to be selling hate, discord and lies all for personal gain. Who knows. You never can be too sure can you?

Jogeephus":2b63o1m2 said:
With this in mind, how then can we even be sure they are even black much less African American? Heck, they both could be Puma Indian or Navajo. Some of their statements might lead one to believe they are Polish. All seem to be selling hate, discord and lies all for personal gain. Who knows. You never can be too sure can you?

I take offense to that b/c this week I've decided to identify as Polish. I just love their sausage, it grills up great. Because of that I've decided that I'm Polish now. Please don't lump those guys in with me.

Bestoutwest":1w7480lb said:
Jogeephus":1w7480lb said:

I take offense to that b/c this week I've decided to identify as Polish. I just love their sausage, it grills up great. Because of that I've decided that I'm Polish now. Please don't lump those guys in with me.

I heard the polish "love" sausage for another reason. You might find a flag that fits your new lifestyle

M-5":15vygs8g said:
Bestoutwest":15vygs8g said:
Jogeephus":15vygs8g said:

I heard the polish "love" sausage for another reason. You might find a flag that fits your new lifestyle

Remember, you're the one that brought this up. You see "love" and "sausage" together and you start foaming at the mouth. I see a Freudian thing happening here....The first step is accepting who you are. That's how the healing process begins.

Bestoutwest":2b5zagr8 said:
M-5":2b5zagr8 said:
Bestoutwest":2b5zagr8 said:

Remember, you're the one that brought this up. You see "love" and "sausage" together and you start foaming at the mouth. I see a Freudian thing happening here....The first step is accepting who you are. That's how the healing process begins.
See there you go again , remember I hate carpet munchers and fudge packers cause I don't agree with IT. You said so yourself

M-5":37ytje57 said:
Bestoutwest":37ytje57 said:
Jogeephus":37ytje57 said:

You guys must be bored again....... :)