Nefertiti, King Tut's Mother

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":a54oem66 said:
Forensic scientist have become accomplished at recreating faces from skulls.

These features would likely have been typical of Middle Eastern Jews in the Galilee area of northern Israel. The 'reconstruction' was based on three Semite skulls found in Israel. These skulls were contemporary with the time of Jesus.

k6op0.jpg
I'm pretty sure that Jesus is white. I've seen quite a few of those paintings of him holding lambs, and in those he always has blue eyes and blond hair. Your post is blasphemous.

Bestoutwest":2wmltnmd said:
Bright Raven":2wmltnmd said:

These features would likely have been typical of Middle Eastern Jews in the Galilee area of northern Israel. The 'reconstruction' was based on three Semite skulls found in Israel. These skulls were contemporary with the time of Jesus.

k6op0.jpg
I'm pretty sure that Jesus is white. I've seen quite a few of those paintings of him holding lambs, and in those he always has blue eyes and blond hair. Your post is blasphemous.

This is a representation based on three Semitic skulls. It is the best suggestion of what a Semite of that time period would have looked like.

Bestoutwest":25df8igf said:
Bright Raven":25df8igf said:

k6op0.jpg

I know! Jesus is really Scandinavian. Or, maybe Belgian or Dutch ... right?!

... I hate those pictures.

Bright Raven":1zqhf7mb said:
Bestoutwest":1zqhf7mb said:
Bright Raven":1zqhf7mb said:

k6op0.jpg

This is a representation based on three Semitic skulls. It is the best suggestion of what a Semite of that time period would have looked like.
Three skulls is not enough to suggest anything.

Ryder":71qw8we3 said:
Bright Raven":71qw8we3 said:
Bestoutwest":71qw8we3 said:

Three skulls is not enough to suggest anything.

There was other information used. Historical records and the body of information on the characteristics of the Semitic race. Best is jumping the gun on making a comparison with anyone.

WalnutCrest":7g6x3fhv said:
I know! Jesus is really Scandinavian. Or, maybe Belgian or Dutch ... right?!

... I hate those pictures.

I'm glad someone got the joke. My grandmother had one of those in the living room. It was so dreadful and cheesy. I haven't seen it in over a decade and I can still remember every detail.

That reminds me, back in the 1980's during my truck driving days, I hauled a 45,000 lb load of frozen boxed beef kidneys from a plant in Palestine, Tx to the Port of Garden City, Ga where the kidneys were put in a shipping container, loaded on a boat and sent to France.

haase":7jkgkiil said:
I bet she never fished lake Palestine in East Texas either.
Depends......whether she ever went to Karnak . It's only 110 miles NW of Lake Palestine.........
Egypt itself is also located here..several in fact.
Egypt, Kaufman County, Texas, in Kaufman County, Texas
Egypt, Leon County, Texas
Egypt, Montgomery County, Texas
Egypt, Wharton County, Texas
Little Egypt, Texas, in Dallas County

Latest posts