Mother nature

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
Its been a week here, tornadoes a couple days ago, bull missing, fence down,now almost 3 inches of rain today when I came in. Found the bull and got him home. Wife went to colorado to bring the youngest back, left me to deal with the remodelers, one of which is a great guy, but he cannot work and talk, and he likes to talk. I don't go around much, thankfully they went to another job today and probably tomorrow.

snoopdog said:
Its been a week here, tornadoes a couple days ago, bull missing, fence down,now almost 3 inches of rain today when I came in. Found the bull and got him home. Wife went to colorado to bring the youngest back, left me to deal with the remodelers, one of which is a great guy, but he cannot work and talk, and he likes to talk. I don't go around much, thankfully they went to another job today and probably tomorrow.
Mother will jap-slap you if you screw with her very much.

Whaaaaa??? Don't be sending that up here! Although we've been up/down/all over and have had a freakishly insane amount of rain this year.

Wife and youngest make it back home safely?

TCRanch said:
Whaaaaa??? Don't be sending that up here! Although we've been up/down/all over and have had a freakishly insane amount of rain this year.

Wife and youngest make it back home safely?
They got to tulsa last night about 1130, staying with the oldest a day or two.

Latest posts