Need some new music

Help Support CattleToday:

You might try looking for anything by Sara Jory. Probably her best song was "Til each tear becomes a Rose."

angie":2u5cauje said:
alacattleman":2u5cauje said:
for angie :cowboy:
ummmm........ I listened for 1 minute and 57 seconds, and just couldn't take it anymore...... :help: :secret: :stop:

Just a bit too "classic" for my country. Right up MM's alley though. :nod:

Yeah, I liked it! :D

3waycross":2u5cauje said:
You might try looking for anything by Sara Jory. Probably her best song was "Til each tear becomes a Rose."

It's raining cats and dogs here, guess I know what I'm doing tonight! Thanks 3way :D

MM you can find her on You Tube. It's spelled Sarah Jory, she also did Rose of my Heart, and together again.

I am guessing you would also like Lori Morgan. She also does a real good version of Til Each Tear becomes a Rose

Hank Jr. just got a new cd out on itunes. Its not quite classic country but still a good cd I think. And of course you got to put Waylon on it. My favorite of his is Mental Revenge.

MistyMorning":24a6nkd8 said:
angie":24a6nkd8 said:
alacattleman":24a6nkd8 said:
for angie :cowboy:
ummmm........ I listened for 1 minute and 57 seconds, and just couldn't take it anymore...... :help: :secret: :stop:

Just a bit too "classic" for my country. Right up MM's alley though. :nod:

Yeah, I liked it! :D

3waycross":24a6nkd8 said:

It's raining cats and dogs here, guess I know what I'm doing tonight! Thanks 3way :D
i swear you sound like a keeper, you ever in alabama stop in, ill have you wearing comouflage and whistling dixie on your way back home :pretty:

alacattleman":kbh1myd6 said:
i swear you sound like a keeper, you ever in alabama stop in, ill have you wearing comouflage and whistling dixie on your way back home :pretty:
Well, Bless your Heart. ;-)

Latest posts