Neat Freeks take note

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
DUST IF YOU MUST

Remember...a layer of dust protects the Wood beneath it.

'A house becomes a home when you can write'I love you' on the furniture '

I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend making sure things were just perfect - 'in case someone came over'
Finally I realized one day that no-one came over; they were all out living life and having fun!

NOW, when people visit, I don't have to explain the 'condition' of my home .

They are more interested in hearing about the things I've been doing while I was away living life and having fun.
If you haven't figured this out yet, please heed this advice.

Life is short. Enjoy it!

Dust if you must ...... but wouldn't it be better to paint a picture or write a letter,
bake cookies or a cake and lick the spoon or plant a seed,
ponder the difference between want and need?!

Dust if you must, but there's not much time . . . .

with pop to drink , rivers to swim and mountains to climb, music to hear and books to read, friends to cherish and life to lead.

Dust if you must,

but the world's out there with the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair, a flutter of snow, a shower of rain.
This day will not come around, again.

Dust if you must ,
but bear in mind, old age will come and it's not kind. . .

And when you go - and go you must - you, yourself will make more dust!

john250":g44gcnah said:
Yeah, like I really need an excuse to goof off more than I already slack.

edited for smilie. :nod:

Spoken like a person who has a housekeeper!

I am a neat freak. I hate to dust, though and will allow furniture to get that snow blow effect before I notice it. I am a dish freak. I cannot abide dishes in the sink. The last time we had a party, I was in the kitchen washing dishes so that I would not have to deal with them later. I am also a compulsive floor cleaner and bed maker. I vaccum every day and I wash clothes almost every day. i just hate to see it pile up.

I am a as needed freek
You need cloths, its time to wash, I do the dishes because I have to and if I didn't have kids I probably wouldnt cook :shock:
But I would say this for myself.......we have the cleanest pens/cooler room/tack room/animals, than anyone I know :D
I just started back in the ER and the first thing I am going to buy for the family is a maid :clap:

I just turned down a chance to go somewhere with Steve because I felt compelled to clean the kitchen after he'd been in there deep frying catfish. I had to clean the floor, too. I got one of those Floormates. It shoots cleaning solution on the floor, scrubs it and sucks it back up. I love it. Absolutely love it. I hate feeling things crunch underfoot when you walk.

We keep the clothes and dishes washed and everything picked up and in it's proper place. Other things we usually let go until either it gets so bad we can't stand it anymore or we're going to have company. Odd thing is I'm a real neat freak at work but not even close at home.

Latest posts