NCBA convention

Help Support CattleToday:

gizmom":3t4le6s8 said:
We are heading to Nashville in the morning. Anyone going?

Gizmom
http://www.gizmoangus.com
I'm not going but I hope you enjoy yourself. Nashville is a fun town. If you need suggestions on stuff to see or do just holler at some of us Tennessee boys and we will throw you some suggestions.

Thanks Hoss I would love suggestions! We are going to Cattlemen's college on Monday and Tuesday but Wednesday we are going to have some time for sight seeing. We are going to the cowboy night at the opry I am super excited about that. This trip acts as our vacation as well as a learning experience.

Gizmom

BSE wear you walking shoes the show is really really big! Tn cattle man we have reservations for JimmyKellys tomorrow night, thanks for the info we are looking to have a good time. They have had some really good programs this ole girl is wore slap out.

Gizmom

We went to Jimmy Kelly's on Wednesday night and it was wonderful great food great service definitely a place I would recommend to anyone visiting Nashville. Thanks for the info Tn cattleman!

Gizmom

My pleasure Gizmom.... did you get your fill of the little corn cakes they bring out first? I love those things!

Glad you enjoyed your dinner!

Brian

Brian

We did get the corn cakes they were so good! I have to tell you what we did :oops: we took a cab downtown we wanted to see the Ryman and some of the taverns around it. The weather was so cold, we were suppose to meet another couple at Jimmy Kelly's at 5:00 so we grabbed a cab and went over. The cab dropped us off, we walked up to the door and it was locked, they didn't open for another 45 minutes. We are standing there feeling very foolish when the door opens. The owner Mr. Kelly wants to know if he can help us? We explain that we had reservations for 5 but didn't realize that they didn't open until 5. He invited us in took us to a table in front of the fireplace and was just such a kind and gracious gentleman. I will not forget his kindness or his wonderful restaurant!

Gizmom