N Bar Ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

Brandonm22":pdb5dqij said:
I think everybody has heard that this ranch is for sale. However I have to say that this is my kind of writer. He just lets the pictures do most of the talking and all I can say is "WOW".

http://www.luxist.com/2010/02/28/n-bar- ... 5-million/

If you had $45 million you could blow, I can't think of anything nicer to blow it on.
your right,,,beautiful,,, sad thing the ones that can afford it dont know what too do with it,, just a money dump

I was through the N Bar looking at cattle about ten-twelve years ago-it is a good piece of cow country for sure. Now if they'd only knocked EXT on the head as a baby lol.

$45 million is a little too rich for my blood. Anybody want to go halves?

thats 1 pretty ranch.an the price tagg is pretty to.an theres alot of people with that kind of money to invest in a ranch like that.my aunt used to work with a broker that handled ranches that sold for 20 or 30 million dollars.an i know 1 guy that has bought a 15 million ranch from them over the years.as well as some other ranches.

bigbull338":23j85vw3 said:
thats 1 pretty ranch.an the price tagg is pretty to.an theres alot of people with that kind of money to invest in a ranch like that.my aunt used to work with a broker that handled ranches that sold for 20 or 30 million dollars.an i know 1 guy that has bought a 15 million ranch from them over the years.as well as some other ranches.
lot of money to spend,, just to play cowboy.. alway like those millionaire hats, not quite a cowboy hat ...but it looks so dam good on me :cowboy:

djinwa":34nzn23o said:
I was interested, until I saw the pothole in the road.

No thanks.

well aren't you picky.

that's like dumping the homecoming queen for having a piece of lettuce stuck between her front teeth after dinner.

djinwa":9titiqjy said:

No thanks.
djinwa-
What?? Why, you could throw a couple or three canvas " Bank Currency Bags" filled with sand in that "chuck" hole and it would dry up pretty quick. Besides, with "your piles" you could build a new road around the hole!

DOC HARRIS

ChrisB":31gycqd6 said:
$45 million is a little too rich for my blood. Anybody want to go halves?

I would but with that little amount it wouldn't hardly be worth my time :) ;-)

3waycross":r35g7zqk said:
djinwa":r35g7zqk said:

No thanks.

well aren't you picky.

that's like dumping the homecoming queen for having a piece of lettuce stuck between her front teeth after dinner.

I'm not that picky - if they have front teeth, I'm good.

Yeah, Doc, not only is there a hole in the road, but upon further photo viewing, I noticed a run down old shack for a house by the corrals.

The place is a dump!

Not to mention endless herds of elk and antelope consuming precious pasture and hay. Bet you have to get a permit to shoot them.

I'm getting tired just thinking of all the problems.

"Not to mention endless herds of elk and antelope consuming precious pasture and hay. Bet you have to get a permit to shoot them"
...Not to mention the pickup fuel you would have to burn in just haulin' 'em out - AFTER you took a couple of those trophies! And then you would have to fight off all those city dudes clamoring to get on your property just to shoot anything that walked, whether it had "horns" or not!

H-m-m-m - You might write Washington and invite the DNC members out for a huntin' party, and then perhaps- - - - -nahhh! I don't even want to THINK about that possibility!

I guess we will just have to let this bargain slip out of our hands! Besides, the location is a little out of the way for midwestern breeders to get to conveniently! . . . and the shipping costs for livestock sales would be prohibitive!

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts