Gcreekrch Ranch Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58":16cxde4z said:
It makes the landscape just so different, wouldn't think they are the same block of land.

Ken

Our winter is your drought to some extent.

gcreekrch":ew2lcl01 said:
wbvs58":ew2lcl01 said:
It makes the landscape just so different, wouldn't think they are the same block of land.

Ken

We've had a few winters with a lot of snow, blizzards and the ground covered for most of 3 months and I don't like it. With that being said I've been thinking recently would I rather have that of the drought and never ending fires that we've had over much of this region this year. Fortunately we've had rain to help our grass recover many haven't. And they are feeding every bite and no fences left. We are hoping to start rebuilding ours soon. So a downside to every environmental event but at least you don't have to rebuild fences and structures when the winter is over. Pretty pics and great cattle.

elkwc":daii791y said:
gcreekrch":daii791y said:
wbvs58":daii791y said:

Ken

We've had a few winters with a lot of snow, blizzards and the ground covered for most of 3 months and I don't like it. With that being said I've been thinking recently would I rather have that of the drought and never ending fires that we've had over much of this region this year. Fortunately we've had rain to help our grass recover many haven't. And they are feeding every bite and no fences left. We are hoping to start rebuilding ours soon. So a downside to every environmental event but at least you don't have to rebuild fences and structures when the winter is over. Pretty pics and great cattle.

Thank you, as Dorothy said, "There's no place like home".

No dust, bugs or bears for us during the winter. It does have it's merits.