My son's bounty

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
He is working hard in his garden. We just sent one of his pigs to slaughter. He wants to have the stuff he grew in the garden along with the pork chops from the pig he raised. ;-)

IMG_3865.jpg

I can taste it now..... Smoked pork chops, fresh new potatoes with butter, and some corn on the cob. How bout a loaf of homemade bread and some sweet tea to go with that? And to top it all off a piece of blackberry cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream melting on top. MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

What time's supper???

I'm getting fatter just thinking about it!

I went outside the other weekend to find one of my grandchildren planting something in my wife's garden...he's only about 4, so I walked over and asked what he was planting......welp...he had just planted a few jellybeans :lol: ...told me he was going to grow more jellybean than he'd know what to do with...the worst part is that he asked me if I could make them grow...didn't want to spoil his fun...so I told him I would make sure every jellybean that he planted would grow into the best jellybean plant on this side of the Mississippi :lol: :shock: ...now i've got to find someway to make a "Jellybean plant" :D

Latest posts