My resignation as a CT poster also

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabama

Reaction score
Well I got deleted and locked all at the same time and for what? I did not even get an explanation sent to me.
Go figure.
So I recon I will go figure.
See ya.

What in Hades is going on?

Hoss's get locked because someone asked about the oil slick.
no idea what happened with Alabama because I just got on.

Who's the hiding behind the screen so called mod that thinks they are so great??? :devil2: :devil2:

Yes I'm mad.

we are losing people with a giant store of info to share because of this.
Used to get a posting telling you to take it to PB on ranchers if it was political. Now nothing your posts are just gone.

alabama":3so106c8 said:
Well I got deleted and locked all at the same time and for what? I did not even get an explanation sent to me.
Go figure.
See ya.
pretty simple,, you said something they didnt like.. say something more kinder gentler you know something you dont really mean, but dont want to hurt any feelings..... :cowboy:

Do you suppose it maybe time to let the whole subject just die. The original thread had gottne so far astream that a lot of it should have been logiglly in a whole different/new thread.
Makes me wonder if there is a full moon somewhere

alacattleman":qxadtq0w said:
alabama":qxadtq0w said:
Go figure.
See ya.
pretty simple,, you said something they didnt like.. say something more kinder gentler you know something you dont really mean, but dont want to hurt any feelings..... :cowboy:

Oh. come now.
You're advising shooting in the dark at a moving target.

regolith":3c5v41d4 said:
alacattleman":3c5v41d4 said:
alabama":3c5v41d4 said:
Go figure.
See ya.

Oh. come now.
You're advising shooting in the dark at a moving target.
actually im like bama,, i dont like walking on eggshells :cowboy:

Folks, this is a cattle forum. It's not a place to discuss your political beliefs. If you want to discuss politics try http://ranchers.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

But as my Daddy said, "Don't discuss religion or politics with anyone. You won't change their mind, you'll just make them mad". And that's just as true now as it was 50 years ago when he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts