My New Stock Trailer is here...

Help Support CattleToday:

OklaBrangusBreeder

Reaction score
My new stock trailer finally arrived just before Christmas. I guess it ended up being my Christmas present to myself...

The trailer is a 16'x6'8" WW steel trailer. I pull it with my Dad's mid-90's model F250 flatbed.

Stock_Trailer2.JPG

I don't know about the picture, I have had that happen, but I can't tell you how to fix it. On the trailer you will probably like it, I have had great luck with my WW.

Nice trailer and I noticed you got the metal roof also. The 6'8" width is a lot better than 6'. That eight inches seems to hold bout 2-3 more head.

I own that exact trailer. Handy little trailer to have. The little extra width goes a long way.

I would spray that bedliner material around the bottom 16 inches in the back, before I ever used it.

If you hit control- on your keyboard a couple of times, the pic will shrink to where you can see it all.

You'll like the trailer. I bought the same one in a bar top with a silver tarp about a month ago. I had one just like it before and sold it about a year ago. Missed it so much I bought another one just like it.
They're good trailers and a really handy size.

Nice trailer congrats I hope it serves you well and agree with spraying it before using it. I wish they would already come from the factory like that.

DLD":88s3gp6k said:
If you hit control- on your keyboard a couple of times, the pic will shrink to where you can see it all.

I did not know that trick. Thanks for sharing....

I look forward to long happy ownership of my new trailer. We are replacing a trailer with it that my Dad built himself in the early 70's. That trailer is just a 5'x13' gooseneck he originally built to pull behind a half-ton pickup. So, the new trailer will be much appreciated....

They are hard to get clean enough for the spray on liner after you have used them. Tell them that yo aren't interested in beauty, just getting protection. They should cut you a pretty good deal. It'll more than pay for itself.

Based on advice on this thread, last week I went ahead and had the inside box on my new trailer sprayed about 18 inches high. The brand of the liner was "Line X Protective Coatings". They charged $650 to do the task.

I figured since I planned on having that trailer a very long time, the extra protection was probably worth the money.