• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

My New Border Collie Pup

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85

Reaction score
8wk old Red border collie female

angie1

Reaction score
Oh!! Good for you!!! I wanted a border collie, but was afraid of getting a dog smarter than I am! :help: My aussie has me just about trained as it is. What is her name? She is awfully cute ~ the red and white is my favorite. Are you wanting to work cattle with her?

OP
GRTiger85

GRTiger85

Reaction score
They are really smart dogs, I plan on training her to work cattle once she is old enough, Havnt picked a name out for her yet tho...

syork

Reaction score
What a cutie! I never owned border collies. But one time in my life I want to have one. I think they are amazing dogs. I have two heelers and I just love the breed.

K2011

Reaction score
For some reason she strikes me as a "MOLLY"...she sure is cute! You can see the intelligence in her eyes!

OP
GRTiger85

GRTiger85

Reaction score
She is a smart little one, had her for 2 days and she can already lie down and sit on command, Those are some good name suggestions, keep em coming...i should start a name that pup post haha

MTNCREEKFARMS

Reaction score
GRTiger85 she is definatly a cutie. I have had aussies and australian cattle dogs, but now have border collies and I wouldn't take anything for mine. We had two, but lost one a couple of months ago. The one we have now is black and white and her name is Lady. It is just amazing how smart and willing to please they are. I wouldn't take anything for her. She is always at my side wether we are in the house or checking on all the cows. I think that you will be very happy with your new pup. Just make sure that you keep on with her training while she is young and she will make a great dog. I am excited because hopefully here soon we will be getting another one and I am wanting a red and white this time. May I ask where you got her??

OP
GRTiger85

GRTiger85

Reaction score
I ended up naming her Dally, but she came from the spur bar ranch, you can look them up online and they usually always have puppys , and all diff colors, they have Alot of dogs!