My New Border Collie Pup

Help Support CattleToday:

GRTiger85

Reaction score
8wk old Red border collie female

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

Oh!! Good for you!!! I wanted a border collie, but was afraid of getting a dog smarter than I am! :help: My aussie has me just about trained as it is. What is her name? She is awfully cute ~ the red and white is my favorite. Are you wanting to work cattle with her?

They are really smart dogs, I plan on training her to work cattle once she is old enough, Havnt picked a name out for her yet tho...

What a cutie! I never owned border collies. But one time in my life I want to have one. I think they are amazing dogs. I have two heelers and I just love the breed.

For some reason she strikes me as a "MOLLY"...she sure is cute! You can see the intelligence in her eyes!

She is a smart little one, had her for 2 days and she can already lie down and sit on command, Those are some good name suggestions, keep em coming...i should start a name that pup post haha

GRTiger85 she is definatly a cutie. I have had aussies and australian cattle dogs, but now have border collies and I wouldn't take anything for mine. We had two, but lost one a couple of months ago. The one we have now is black and white and her name is Lady. It is just amazing how smart and willing to please they are. I wouldn't take anything for her. She is always at my side wether we are in the house or checking on all the cows. I think that you will be very happy with your new pup. Just make sure that you keep on with her training while she is young and she will make a great dog. I am excited because hopefully here soon we will be getting another one and I am wanting a red and white this time. May I ask where you got her??

I ended up naming her Dally, but she came from the spur bar ranch, you can look them up online and they usually always have puppys , and all diff colors, they have Alot of dogs!

Latest posts