My living will

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-

Reaction score
I, flaboy, flaboy-, and flaboy+ , being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers / doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Cold Beer
chocolate
Margarita
Sex
Martini
Cold Beer
Sex
Chicken fried steak
Cold Beer
Sex
Fried Chicken
BBQ Ribs
Sex
Cold Beer
Pizza
BBQ Pork
Sex
Cold Beer
Sex

It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

AAAH, you stole that from Maxine!!! She'll be after you!! Run Flaboy,RUN!!!!!

fla aren't ya at that point already :p Crowder and Paint will be only to willing I'm sure to oblige in pulling the tubes, outa ya cool beers. eating ya fried chicken, and BBQ Pork. ;-) :roll: :lol:

chrisy":3l4dvhvj said:
fla aren't ya at that point already :p Crowder and Paint will be only to willing I'm sure to oblige in pulling the tubes, outa ya cool beers. eating ya fried chicken, and BBQ Pork. ;-) :roll: :lol:

Naw, they love me Chrisy. Who else besides MikeC, Bullbuyer, and myself can they pick on and get away with it? :D

When some of ya'll write out, "Being of sound mind...." :shock: :shock: :shock: Do you reall think it is going to hold up in court :?: :?:

That would probably depend on a persons definition if "sound mind".To come out ahead in court, Bill Clinton would be a reasonable choice of an attorney, as we all know his history of manipulating definitions. Just don't let him offer you a cigar. ;-)

flaboy-":1kjwudj4 said:
chrisy":1kjwudj4 said:

Naw, they love me Chrisy. Who else besides MikeC, Bullbuyer, and myself can they pick on and get away with it? :D

I know they loves ya, the tubes out of ya beer not out of you :roll:

Fla-BOY I'd say your plug will need pullin' right quick... After all that Sex, Cholesterol and BBQ, I'd give you 6 months to a year before we donate your body to the Primate Research Lab at Busch Gardens.

Crowderfarms":vpi5y7s6 said:
Fla-BOY I'd say your plug will need pullin' right quick... After all that Sex, Cholesterol and BBQ, I'd give you 6 months to a year before we donate your body to the Primate Research Lab at Busch Gardens.

Well the undertaker will have a hard time getting that grin off of my face.

Oh, and make sure I am gone cause sometimes I wake up rank. :shock:

flaboy-":1wsrnozu said:
chrisy":1wsrnozu said:

Luv aint eggzactly the word the ought to be used here.
Seein's how me and Crowder are the sole beneficiaries of your entire estate, we'd be more'n glad to hep you on your way. :)

warpaint":rb1lgqeo said:
flaboy-":rb1lgqeo said:
chrisy":rb1lgqeo said:

Luv aint eggzactly the word the ought to be used here.
Seein's how me and Crowder are the sole beneficiaries of your entire estate, we'd be more'n glad to hep you on your way. :)

I bet you guys would. :D Just remember one thing. I ain't going down without a fight. :p

warpaint":1dnosxw8 said:
We kinda figured that you would, that's why we invested in a bottle of cloroform. ;-)

We'd just have to put the Chloraform on some gals undergarments that was hangin'on a clothesline some where, and he's bound to stop and smell the "roses". Then we'll get him to sign his pet Cattle over to us while he's out of it.

Clothesline? I prefer mine to be in use. :shock:

I can see right now I need to send you guys some more yanks. You are just getting too cocky. I done put up a bunch of signs that say "Hurricane alley, at the first sign of a cloud, beat it for Tennessee. :D

Oh, one more thing. I sure would have liked to seen you guys in the pen with the pet cow I just exported. Now, I bet there are many folks on here that would have paid good money to see that!

flaboy-":2qgpzzqj said:
Oh, one more thing. I sure would have liked to seen you guys in the pen with the pet cow I just exported. Now, I bet there are many folks on here that would have paid good money to see that!
Yeppers. Another sucess story from a satisfied purchaser of our book titled " Cattle Handling for Dummies"

Of course folks would have paid a couple of clowns, I meant to say professionals to exhibit how to handle them Rangy cattle. :lol:

A fine example from our book on the Bestseller list
"Warpaint and Crowder's Cattle Learnin fer Dummies"

100_0031.JPG

Buy it today and you too can enjoy cattle as much as we'uns does!

flaboy-":aatuwnw0 said:
Cold Beer
chocolate
Margarita
Sex
Martini
Cold Beer
Sex
Chicken fried steak
Cold Beer
Sex
Fried Chicken
BBQ Ribs
Sex
Cold Beer
Pizza
BBQ Pork
Sex
Cold Beer
Sex

So you are saying that after you get married, you wish to die, right?

Latest posts