My Daughter..

Help Support CattleToday:

Just a beautiful little girl! Congrats, she's someone to be proud of, I hope and pray all went well with the procedure. :tiphat:

Now let's talk about her 2 headed farting dad....... No let's not. :lol:

Alan":z7bi6k31 said:
Just a beautiful little girl! Congrats, she's someone to be proud of, I hope and pray all went well with the procedure. :tiphat:

Now let's talk about her 2 headed farting dad....... No let's not. :lol:

Thanks yea she had tonsils out she is ok just not feeling well .. She also told me I had 2 phones and 4 arms on another video lol I may upload it later but she was on the good stuff.. LOL no lets not talk about me .. 2 heads means twice the farts :mrgreen:

She needs a few weeks of ice cream, flavor of her choice, pudding, again flavor of her choice. She looks like daddy's sweet heart! Congrats.

Alan

Alan":3ur6rzch said:
She needs a few weeks of ice cream, flavor of her choice, pudding, again flavor of her choice. She looks like daddy's sweet heart! Congrats.

Alan

Thanks yea shes got jello ice cream -bought her her own little bullet blender that she can use by herself somewhat.. some sherbert..couple boxes of instant mashed taters lol I think she goes back to school dec 11 if I remember correctly for a week then off for Christmas break till January lol Lucky girl.. We opted to have this done now for t-giving break instead of Christmas cause my mom bought both kids go karts for Christmas and it would be down right evil to have her watch her brother ride around while she couldn't.