My apologies

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I just wanted to publicly apologize to anyone I've offended with my poor attempts at humor or otherwise. Sometimes I get carried away and what seems funny to me, or seems like a good point that I feel I need to make, is neither funny nor a good point.

****..whatya making excuses fer ya sissyboy...good god..whats next...ya gonna stop drinking and huntin too...go get a stiff one and come back to reality son..wtf

jus kiddin..didint mean to offend anyone..sometimes i gti carried away and type things before i think...

bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaa
gary

One thing I've never been called is a sissy. Azzhole more times than I can count, but I've been made aware that I'm not as funny as I think I am. So, rather than alienate good people, I figured it best to come clean.

Well, I've seen what not worry about other people has done to my dad. Rather not end up like that. I'm still who I am, but man enough to recognize when I've gone too far. You should try it.lol

i am...right now! ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i crack me up!

thats funny right there i dont care who ya are

jus me....gary

i dont like not being myself, if folks dont like me, like im is ....never have been one to put on a front to be liked .. where i come from you dont walk on eggshells :cowboy:

I can't change who I am, and I sure as heck aint going to walk on eggshells. I do need to think more before I speak. Don't want to push people away that I respect, and there's a lot of those people that I respect on this board

Just take a deep seat, measure you rein, nod for the gate to open, and ride.
I sure haven't seen you offend anybody on these boards and haven't noticed anything to aplogize for.
Not that there is not some that need offending. :lol:

I don't ever see you do anything to apologize for. Shoot your pretty nice compared to some of these other old ornery geezer's. :mrgreen:

You done good Hook. If you felt it was the right thing to day or do, then it was............. :tiphat:

I must have missed something juicy... Who'd you pi$$ off???
It's hard to portray subtle dry humor over a keyboard. In person people think I'm rather soft spoken and kind but with a quick sense of humor but I have to watch what I type on here becuase when I read it back it sounds rather beligerent and opinionated. :D
I takes a large scrotal circumferance to come on here and apoligize like that for whatever it is that you did wrong and that puts you a few miles ahead of the rest of the population in class but I haven't seen you do much wrong.

Most of what I'm talking about has been edited, but still seen by a few. Some I couldn't edit. Like I said, I tend to let my mouth ( or this case my fingers) run unchecked and I need to work on that

hooknline":lewjt5yl said:
I can't change who I am, and I sure as heck aint going to walk on eggshells. I do need to think more before I speak. Don't want to push people away that I respect, and there's a lot of those people that I respect on this board

Well I missed it too but u sure aint said nothing I took offence to. But I am one of them old farts thats usually the one saying the wrong thing. :lol:

I missed it too.
I will say that I appreciate the concern. To me it takes a good bit of intestinal fortitude to apologize or admit your are wrong.
In real life I am the king of dry facetious humor nobody understands. My wife reminds me often. I just got old enough to not give a rats behind.
And then there are those that just look for reasons to take ofense so they can make a big deal about it.

Latest posts