Mutton Buster

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleAnnie

Reaction score
Received this in an email from Dad this morning. Ugh! Don't know where this farmer is living, but glad I'm not there.
~

A sheep farmer was puzzled at the disappearance of sheep on his farm.

After a few weeks of sheep disappearing the farmer decided to put up an electric fence.

This is what he found!

frmwest11a.jpg

themouth2a.jpg

Take care.

Holy SH**!!!!!!! Imagine going out to check the heard and finding that. Oh waitress, new fruit of the loom please.

:shock: :shock: I sure wouldn't want to run into that, that is the stuff nightmares are made of!

is the fence really electified? looks to me the wires are directly tied to the post!!
no difference still one scarey dad gummed snake, skin would make a nice set of boots though :D :D

memanpa":3unos2nj said:
is the fence really electified? looks to me the wires are directly tied to the post!!
:D :D

Memanpa ..That appears to be the ground for the fence charger.. .
Some of the wires have insulators on them.

memanpa":bv47lk0i said:
no difference still one scarey dad gummed snake, skin would make a nice set of boots though :D :D

According to snopes.com it was. That was what killed him/her.

msscamp":1qmf9fom said:
memanpa":1qmf9fom said:

According to snopes.com it was. That was what killed him/her.

Bet you would get a few pairs of boots from that critter. :lol:

This same picture was e-mailed to me about 3 mo. ago and I was told it was from an Exxon-Mobil compound in Launda-Angola Africa.But still no thanks I think I would pass out cold to find one that big.

Latest posts