Must be my lucky week

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I just got another notification, about the 5th or 6th this week, that I won the British Lottery.

dun

i have this recurring dream that my numbers won but i forgot to buy a ticket that week!

Beefy":1l8ftnel said:
i have this recurring dream that my numbers won but i forgot to buy a ticket that week!

What ticket? You mean you have to buy a ticket? All these folks want me to do is send them some money and they'll send me my winnings.

dun

dun":36ik8hgf said:
I just got another notification, about the 5th or 6th this week, that I won the British Lottery.

dun

Now that I think about it, I remembered you also won our initial "BB Brain" lottery for the newly founded ABBA. To receive you grand prize winnings please send me a $1000.00 cashiers check. Your winnings are waiting and you'll get more than your care.... I mean can imagine.

Alan

I did even better then that.......... Dr. Abdula Kamaty, the son of the former president of Kenya emailed me to tell me after his father died in that awfull plane crash, he found out that there was over $25 million bucks secretly stashed in the USA bank accounts, and he 'heard' I was a trustworthy person, and God told him to contact me , and give me a share of it for helping him get it out. I only had to help pay a few of the attorney and permit fees to get my share..................wut ya think? I'm gonna be rich! :cboy: ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check this out...www.419eater.com

dun":15ro3b7t said:

dun

Dunsince it's the British Lottery, Let Chrisy go by and pickup your winnings?

Medic24":3oc85yzv said:
I did even better then that.......... Dr. Abdula Kamaty, the son of the former president of Kenya emailed me to tell me after his father died in that awfull plane crash, he found out that there was over $25 million bucks secretly stashed in the USA bank accounts, and he 'heard' I was a trustworthy person, and God told him to contact me , and give me a share of it for helping him get it out. I only had to help pay a few of the attorney and permit fees to get my share..................wut ya think? I'm gonna be rich! :cboy: ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually know someone who did this. They were so greedy they didn't ask anyones opinion since anyone could chip in and pay the attorneys to release the money. They lost a nice farm. Greed will definitely blind you.

dun":25b81n4t said:
Beefy":25b81n4t said:

What ticket? You mean you have to buy a ticket? All these folks want me to do is send them some money and they'll send me my winnings.

dun

wow. you ARE lucky.

Nowland Farms":3ay7udus said:
dun":3ay7udus said:

dun

Dunsince it's the British Lottery, Let Chrisy go by and pickup your winnings?

send me your six numbers and I'll even check them for you, if correct send me your ticket and I'll deliver your winnings personally, it wont take much out of the proceeds. :p

chrisy":2f8i7nmi said:
send me your six numbers and I'll even check them for you, if correct send me your ticket and I'll deliver your winnings personally, it wont take much out of the proceeds. :p

Back to the same question. What ticket? That's why it seems like such a good deal. I didn;t even buy a ticket and I still won. As the russian comedian says, "What a country".

dun

dun":3cu6aal1 said:
chrisy":3cu6aal1 said:

Back to the same question. What ticket? That's why it seems like such a good deal. I didn;t even buy a ticket and I still won. As the russian comedian says, "What a country".

dun

wow, we have to pay a pound for six numbers, and then it's the luck of the draw. where do ya have to pick it up from and I will see if it is near by!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Jogeephus":isd9xtl5 said:
Medic24":isd9xtl5 said:

I actually know someone who did this. They were so greedy they didn't ask anyones opinion since anyone could chip in and pay the attorneys to release the money. They lost a nice farm. Greed will definitely blind you.

When I worked for Adult Protective Services, I remember working with one lady that had lost almost her whole retirement income from 30 years of teaching, to the Canadian Lottery. It was really sad. You would think that people would not be so easy to fool, but they surely are. I have an aunt that got into financial trouble doing the same thing. Makes me mad.

Latest posts