Must be a good customer

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I must be a good customer because when I had the butcher slice a roast up for bulgogi, he gave me a free steak. Slid it in the package. :) With luck like this I must be doing something right.

FarmGirl10":1479v8hm said:
I must be a good customer because when I had the butcher slice a roast up for bulgogi, he gave me a free steak. Slid it in the package. :) With luck like this I must be doing something right.

Am I reading this right?? Oh how the mind congers up things :lol2:

Googled it. Ranked 23rd in the world's best recipes. Sounds good. You gotta show us the how and a few pics.

bulgogi.jpg

Jogeephus":12vt223i said:
Was that before or after he put it on the scales? ;-) Now I have to google bulgogi. :lol2:
Luckily it was after the scales. :lol: I will have to post the pics of how its done next time i make it, along with the recipe. I actually have an authentic recipe from a little old Korean lady.

FarmGirl10":1wc8pfjv said:
Jogeephus":1wc8pfjv said:
Was that before or after he put it on the scales? ;-) Now I have to google bulgogi. :lol2:
Luckily it was after the scales. :lol: I will have to post the pics of how its done next time i make it, along with the recipe. I actually have an authentic recipe from a little old Korean lady.
i hope it dont call for dog :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3evcmecr said:
FarmGirl10":3evcmecr said:
Jogeephus":3evcmecr said:
i hope it dont call for dog :cowboy:
:lol: Nope, just beef. Although i know someone who uses venison and i have tried it with chicken. So i guess dog would work, but wouldn't suggest it. :yuck:

I think the butcher is trying to get his nerve up to ask you to dinner! Or, he's hinting he wants you to ask him to dinner!

Limomike":1kozf4d0 said:
FarmGirl10":1kozf4d0 said:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only pervert. Last time I slid a free steak in to a package she married me :lol:
Be warry of butchers who give away meat :shock:

The recipe is up on the recipe board

Ouachita":1lskhaeo said:
Limomike":1lskhaeo said:
FarmGirl10":1lskhaeo said:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only pervert. Last time I slid a free steak in to a package she married me :lol:
Be warry of butchers who give away meat :shock:
:lol: :hide:

Jogeephus":16gq1yeh said:
Googled it. Ranked 23rd in the world's best recipes. Sounds good. You gotta show us the how and a few pics.

bulgogi.jpg

Some of that looks like it might have been still squirmin' around when they dropped it in the pan....Ya sure that said beef--and not just 'meat'?

I know it as Pulkogi. Man that stuff is good!! I had some from a friend who had spent many years in Korea. She gave me the recipe, a bit time consuming...sort-of...but well worth it!! Really tasty stuff. We eat it with Jasmine rice.

Katherine