Murrary Grey breeders i need help

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy some limi semen but there is some Murrary Grey semen to i have to take tank and all semen. was wondering what the M. G. semen is worth if any thing.

Do you what bulls this semen was collected from? You best bet would be to either talk to OkJeanne, or call the MG associations. I doubt that I can help you since we've been away from AI'ing too long for me to know the bulls anymore. Sorry.

I have the bulls names. I figured MG breeders on the boards could tell me what i need to no. I didn"t list the bulls because didn't want to look like i was advertising.Just need to no the value of the MG to see where i stand on this deal.

To the best of my recollection there are(were) only 3 MG breeders on these boards - my family, OkJeanne, and Springer Farms. We have not done AI in years, and no longer have cattle, and Mike hasn't posted in months. Again, your best bet would be to pm OkJeanne or contact the breed associations.

msscamp":2yrbu7az said:
To the best of my recollection there are(were) only 3 MG breeders on these boards - my family, OkJeanne, and Springer Farms. We have not done AI in years, and no longer have cattle, and Mike hasn't posted in months. Again, your best bet would be to pm OkJeanne or contact the breed associations.

You can also add Wisteria Farms to your list of people who have quite a bit of knowledge on the Murray's.

Red Bull Breeder":onax9ejk said:
I have the bulls names. I figured MG breeders on the boards could tell me what i need to no. I didn"t list the bulls because didn't want to look like i was advertising.Just need to no the value of the MG to see where i stand on this deal.

---------------------------------

Send me a PM with the bull's name and I'll try to help you. I do have a listing of MG bulls from quite a few years back--and
photos of some of the better known bulls of 20-40 years back.

hrbelgians":2hhthdbm said:
msscamp":2hhthdbm said:

You can also add Wisteria Farms to your list of people who have quite a bit of knowledge on the Murray's.

Nice of you to think of me! I've already pm'd him/her with links to info on the "goods" in his tank. I do try to help whenever I can... I never checked back with you, did you order some test kits?

Ms Wisteria, and all - If you would like a copy of our newest newsletter, send me your mailing address: mailto: beavercreekfarms at yahoo dot com.

Wisteria Farms":487u757e said:
hrbelgians":487u757e said:
msscamp":487u757e said:

Nice of you to think of me! I've already pm'd him/her with links to info on the "goods" in his tank. I do try to help whenever I can... I never checked back with you, did you order some test kits?

Wisteria Farms":glfr6si5 said:
hrbelgians":glfr6si5 said:
msscamp":glfr6si5 said:

No Wisteria, I have not. Every time I think I am really getting a few of the details done..............My demanding work schedule, just gets more demanding, which is a good problem to have I guess. Maybe one of these days I can git-r-done.

Shorty,
Just keep at it... you're "preaching to the choir" about work schedules!! If you're not selling anyone then you've got all the time in the world to play with that... its just kind of fun, almost like opening a christmas present. Sometimes you get a suprise (really great results)!! Keep it in the back of your mind though that you should atleast do Shane. Catch you when you slow down.... A

p.s. don't think we're making the Midwest meeting either. Jeff's working today so he only has tomorrow to get a bid out on Monday a.m. I AM BUMMED!!! Wish Kelly would call and say she's coming through... I might check with her tonight.

Latest posts