Multimin supplement

Help Support CattleToday:

bird dog

Reaction score
I give it to sale barn cows I buy because I don't know their mineral status. Can't say it works or not but some of these poor cows that I buy turn around pretty quick with a shot of it along with some vitamins and a good worming.

SBMF 2015

Reaction score
Bulls have access to Purina Wind and Rain year round, at BSE time they get a shot of Multi-min90.
Any feeder that gets treated get Multi-min90 also.
Like bird dog said; sale barn cows and cows with unknown back ground all get a Multi-min90 boost.

Several years ago when it first came out. We Semen tested 6 bulls. One flunked. Soft testicle, possible infection. Have him Nuflor and Multi-min90. 45 days later on retest he tested better than the other 5 had.
I've been a believe ever since.

Last edited:

TCRanch

Reaction score
I've never used it. But now I'm intrigued. With the exception of the bulls, every cow & retained heifer was born & raised here, so no issue with not knowing previous history. My herd always has access to loose mineral specifically for our area (made by a local Co-Op), and includes CTC just prior to tick season.

Lucky

Reaction score
For the people using concept aide was there a noticeable difference between it and other types of mineral? I’m not as good at keeping mineral out as I should be during the winter so give multimin 90 before breeding season. Can’t say I’ve had a noticeable difference but it makes me feel better.

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
For the people using concept aide was there a noticeable difference between it and other types of mineral? I’m not as good at keeping mineral out as I should be during the winter so give multimin 90 before breeding season. Can’t say I’ve had a noticeable difference but it makes me feel better.
Cheap insurance in my book

Latest posts