MultiMin 90

Help Support CattleToday:

northcreek

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long MultiMin 90 can be stored after opening the bottle? I am planning on retaining about 20 heifers this year and decided I would try it on several and see how it did. Thanks

There should be a Lot# and Expiration Date on every label. It really doesn't matter if your bottle has been used or not. More importantly is how you store the bottle... Keep it in temps between 50-85 degrees. Hope this helps.

If you keep it away from light and in the appropriate temp range, in a ziplock baggie, i would expect it to be good until the expiration date on the bottle.
TB is the mineral guru, he may be along in a bit and add some info if he has some.

Thanks, that helps out. I just wasn't sure if you had to use the entire bottle when it was opened and I wanted to order accordingly.

If stored properly, I really wouldn't worry about it (even after expiration date). You may lose "some" of the goodness in it, but it is waaayyyy too expensive to not use up. Don't get me wrong, I use it & think it is extremely helpful prior to breeding and also in young calves. I am using it for newborns instead of BoSe.

bball":87c9s401 said:
If you keep it away from light and in the appropriate temp range, in a ziplock baggie, i would expect it to be good until the expiration date on the bottle.
TB is the mineral guru, he may be along in a bit and add some info if he has some.

bb I really don't know anything about MultiMin. Never used it, seems overpriced for what you're getting but to each his own. I'd be happy with just a well formulated mineral.

Use it on anything sick or not doing well too.
The old almost dead trader cows I was buying got a shot of it, B-12 and then wormed. Also a antibiotic if they were sick.
We turned some awful bad ones around.

Latest posts