Multimin 90

Help Support CattleToday:

xbredcattle

Reaction score
Has anyone used and had luck with Multimin 90 - their marketing team is doing a heck of a job and has me thinking of trying it out of some first calf heifers that need some tlc. Any thoughts??

Fwiw, we used it on our fall calving cows pre-breeding, and had 1 open out of 20, after pulling bulls 2 weeks earlier to make it a 75 day season. I don't think Multimin hurts anything, especially if they aren't eating mineral very good. Just don't overdose!

xbredcattle":305zqb43 said:
Has anyone used and had luck with Multimin 90 - their marketing team is doing a heck of a job and has me thinking of trying it out of some first calf heifers that need some tlc. Any thoughts??
Sure they do. They tell you what they were told... I wouldn't expect anything else from them. Personally I've never seen the need for it.

We used it one season, at the same time we switched to vitaferm mineral. Our conceptions were great, but have been great for the most part since we stayed on vitaferm, but dropped the Multimin. Our vet does not recommend it, so it was hard getting it in the first place.

its a good product. we've been using it as a part if our program and feel that it makes a contribution toward the overall good results that warrants continuing to use it.

I have been using it also. And like Ken, we had a Selenium problem. My Selenium problem is severe enough that I have to do several things. The Multimin, loose minerals, Selenium and Copper boluses.
I used to use Muse. But the Multimin also provides other things they need.

Ive used it several years, no real proof it does anything but I like the added mineral and I know there getting it this way. Cost is .37 cents per ML so about $3.00 per head and if it only helps me get 1 head per 20 that may not have bred early, its money well spent for me.

Latest posts