mule and my brother

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
it got up to 30 yesterday!!! heat wave.. got out a took a few pics, this is my brother allen, and one of my mules maggie. she always smiles for the camera.. and peeking from behind is my jack general jackson..
IM001150.jpg

How did you get the mule to wear the baseball cap?
I couldn;t resist, sorry bout that

LOL its ok dun. lol my hubby said oh look ..a mule and a jackass... lol allen can take the har-ass-ment ... :p

brownmule,

That is a good looking mule you have there. I have two young mules that i am going to start breaking this summer. I have never broke a mule before. I have broke a few horses.

Since you own mules do you have any advice about breaking them? They seem to be alot smarter than a horse to me ?

stepper,im sure you will learn alot this summer... they are so different from horses.. the key is to have patiences.. they are all the time thinking.. but they never forget.. i have a "classy ass" Arabian mule colt that im starting under saddle this summer also. she been saddled and all but going to start ground driving her.. she ll be 3 this summer.. good luck with your mules....

brownmule":2dsv6s02 said:
they are all the time thinking.. but they never forget...

Rose, you're so right! Even our vet says that...the first time he was here, he held that needle up and said, "they're going to remember me." Had two little donkeys gelded on Friday, and when we took them for a walk yesterday, they wouldn't go near "the scene of the crime."

Love that photo of your brother with Maggie and Jackson!!! He's a good-looking guy (your brother!) and you can tell him that I said so!

Good looking guys there brownmule...but the snow in the background....shiver shiver looks mighty cold. so glad our snow has gone now...not to say it wont come back though :(

yeah it has been cold here.. we got apx 14 inched of snow then it got 16 below the goose egg tuesday night.the snow froze, then had more snow on top of that...walking thru the field is a work out !! lol couple time i sunk to the top of me farm boots..... any one started counting down from spring!!!!!

Latest posts