Muldoon

Help Support CattleToday:

Cole Cattle

Reaction score
Muldoon,
How long have you been in the Muldoon area? Three out of my four Grandparents were raised there. We had family reunions there at the Woodson Hall until a few years ago and we still go to the Muldoon reunion an occasion, but it's been awhile. Some of the names of my ancesters from that area are Cole, Berry, Speed, Robbins and Booth. We ain't kin are we?

Lane

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":180a6krs said:
Cole Cattle":180a6krs said:
We may end up having to move to West Texas to get away from the crowds and the Hwys. :(

You can come to west Arkansas.... population is still kinda' thin in these parts. ;-) :cboy:

they might go as long as you promise to keep the Clinton's out ;-)

Yes, Arkansas is a lot more attractive without Bill & Hillary. I actually lived in Hot Springs for about 6 months back in 1977, but I got home sick and came back to Texas. The area I was in was pretty well hunted out, which was part of the reason I went. Beautiful country though.

Jake":bnmrz3yp said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":bnmrz3yp said:
Cole Cattle":bnmrz3yp said:
We may end up having to move to West Texas to get away from the crowds and the Hwys. :(

You can come to west Arkansas.... population is still kinda' thin in these parts. ;-) :cboy:

they might go as long as you promise to keep the Clinton's out ;-)

Thats why we elected the bastard president....was to get his benice out of Arkansas....they won't be back....Thank God! ;-)

Muldoon, you said something about the state wanting to put a super hwy thru Muldoon. I live inbetween Flatonia and Cistern and that brought a shiver to my spine. What's up?

Dick Austin

icandoit":xeh4jq7o said:
Muldoon, you said something about the state wanting to put a super hwy thru Muldoon. I live inbetween Flatonia and Cistern and that brought a shiver to my spine. What's up?

Dick Austin

not Muldoon, but here was his original post on the subject:

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9850

TheBullLady posted a link to a map with possible routes for the proposed project.

Latest posts