Muck Boot Co. does fundraiser for HSUS

Help Support CattleToday:

Lucky_P

Reaction score
Saw where the Original Muck Boot recently did a fundraiser for Humane Society of the US, an animal-rights group dedicated to advancing a vegan agenda, with a goal of eventually abolishing all hunting, animal agriculture, animal use in biomedical research, and eventually, even pet ownership.
They've evidently taken down their FB post on their fundraiser, that generated $2K for HSUS, rather than respond or explain why they chose to support an organization which promotes ideals diametrically-opposed to the majority of folks who buy their products - farmers/ranchers and hunters.

Muck Boots have been my go-to farm footwear for years, but no more!
Check it out, and if you want, go to the OMB website and let 'em know how you feel about them supporting HSUS.

edited to change my reply. This is copied from their FaceBook page.
56wwy.jpg

Chippie,
If you scroll through the pages and pages of comments following that announcement - some petty, ugly, and uncalled for - it seems that this 'explanation' may be a coverup lie akin to those we're so accustomed to seeing out of the current administration in our White House.
The Humane Assn. of NW Rhode Island has not received any donation - or contact in any form - from the folks at Muck Boots.
The original post on the OMB page - now removed - prominently featured HSUS as the beneficiary of their fundraiser...but now they're claiming it was a local humane society...who'd had no contact or donation from them...
Makes you go hmmm...

I'd love for it to shake out that they did not, indeed, make a donation to HSUS, and that this is all a misunderstanding... but until I'm convinced, I won't be buying any more Muck Boots.

Latest posts