msscamp is geting close to 10,000

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
another mentor will soon be made when msscamp hitts 10,000.try to post more msscamp.but i know you stay real busy an dont have much time.

I'm another one thats glad Msscamp is a big part of the cattle forums. :nod:

I have to add to that as well..Her advice and friendship means a lot to me..even though we "butt" heads at times ,but isn't that what "family" does.. ;-)

So she will be a Mentoress.. ?? :cboy:

the thing is most rancers might not want a wife that knows as much or more about cows than they do.

bigbull338":31ikd09x said:
the thing is most rancers might not want a wife that knows as much or more about cows than they do.

If a man is sure of himself, it would be a blessing to have a woman as smart and able as himself.

For instance - when I wear my pink shirt and someone makes fun of it I just tell them I don't have anything to prove - I have 5 grandchildren!!

If it wasn't for the scamp I likey would have left the forum or been thrown out a long time ago.

( So now you all know who to blame!! )

As hd said, even though we may not always agree, you know what msscamp is saying comes from the heart of from hard earned experience. Straight shootin honest talk.

Maybe once she's made her millions off farm she' will come back to blow it all on Murray Grey moo cows! :lol:

Appreciate all the help msscamp.

Latest posts