Mothers Day

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Just booked a table for Mother's Day for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though - she's crap at snooker. What are ya'll planning?

I'm restocking my mom's chicken coop...again. That's the part she knows about. The part she doesn't know about is where I trap and kill the poor little soul that's only trying to survive itself that keeps killing all the birds that I continually restock her with.

Smoking some ribs for my wife per demands..... I mean request .
Normally I take my mom out for lunch but she just had shoulder surgery so that's out.

Made breakfast for the wife Ans three girls this morning, if I do much more than that she'll get to thinking I'm up to something. :D

I have fond memories of my own Mother today, as she has been dead for about 23 years now-but my Mothers Day/B-day was quite nice-beautiful weather too :)

Mom past away about midnight Mother's Day / Mother's Day eve in '89. So I made my annual trip to the cemetery to put flowers on her grave yesterday.

Got to see my mom for Mother's Day. Had a nice visit. She will have her place paid for this year and will likely retire afterwards. Good for her! She loves to go fishing. Thought about my mother in law who was also a treasure and has been gone a few years now.

Was all set to take my beloved bride of many years out to a nice breakfast and then to a nursery to buy her a nice living plant when my daughter call and was broke down 120 miles away. Radiator had burst, (danged plastic) found a replacement and grabbed my tools and wife and i headed off,,,
laid in a gravel parking lot replacing the durned thing!
Happy MOTHERS day honey,,,, took me close to 5 hrs replacing it ,,,,,,two hours to her two hours back,,,,,,,i was exhausted.....Happy MOTHERS day honey!!!!
GRRRRRRRR
I owe her one!!!!

hopalong":2qi1pcwu said:
Was all set to take my beloved bride of many years out to a nice breakfast and then to a nursery to buy her a nice living plant when my daughter call and was broke down 120 miles away. Radiator had burst, (danged plastic) found a replacement and grabbed my tools and wife and i headed off,,,
Happy MOTHERS day honey,,,, took me close to 5 hrs replacing it ,,,,,,two hours to her two hours back,,,,,,,i was exhausted.....Happy MOTHERS day honey!!!!
GRRRRRRRR
I owe her one!!!!
For what being a great Father to her children!..I am thinking she probably doesn't feel that way!

hopalong":73gs07uo said:
GRRRRRRRR
I owe her one!!!!
I'm thinking your daughter needs to pick up the tab on this one.... :D

3waycross":3iy3e4qb said:
hopalong":3iy3e4qb said:
She would end up borrowing the money from me anyway, so all is good

Crack me up! That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol2:
:lol: As long as it's borrowing....sure would hate for her to beat you out of it.... :D

Latest posts