most buzzards ever!

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
i saw the most buzzards ever today flying in the sky. there must have been several several hundred! ive never seen so many, it creeped me out! what does this mean?! are they migrating, could spring finally be here? foreboding of mass carnage? time to take a shower? what?!

Beefy":3iffzwov said:
i saw the most buzzards ever today flying in the sky. there must have been several several hundred! ive never seen so many, it creeped me out! what does this mean?! are they migrating, could spring finally be here? foreboding of mass carnage? time to take a shower? what?!
If they fell from the sky as they flew over you, I would say it's definitely time for your annual all over washing.

They are migrating. What you saw is called a "kettle". The birds caught an up-draft and are useing it to soar
hundreds of miles. All kinds of birds are in a kettle,hawks,black/turkey vultures many other types of preditory birds. I've seen it once,quite a sight.

Coyotes, hogs, possums, and buzards are scavengers and clean up the dead, earth has away of protecting itself and has always kept the population down by die offs, the world is now overpopulating, always think of this when I see the scavengers start to over populate, sure have been having a lot of natural diasters lately. Boy that is sure looking at the morbid side of life. Have a nice day!

Steve and I were in Glen Rose, I want to say in January, visiting Dad, and we say hundreds of buzzards right there in town! They were in this pasture in the back of a house in the trees. We had to drive by twice to see them all. I thought of how unpleasant that would be, having a buzzard hotel in the back of the house. They must have been on the move because they weren't there when we came back the next week.

Lammie":3374yubm said:
Steve and I were in Glen Rose, I want to say in January, visiting Dad, and we say hundreds of buzzards right there in town! They were in this pasture in the back of a house in the trees. We had to drive by twice to see them all. I thought of how unpleasant that would be, having a buzzard hotel in the back of the house. They must have been on the move because they weren't there when we came back the next week.

When ya' drive by a second time cause you didn't see all the buzzards the first time--that's country. :lol:

john250":2gz4ap9i said:
Lammie":2gz4ap9i said:

When ya' drive by a second time cause you didn't see all the buzzards the first time--that's country. :lol:

John...she was trying had to count them. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts