Morons!

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Stopped by one of the leases this evening to fill the reservoir tank on the back of my truck (out of water for 2 weeks at that place). While I was gone with the tank truck some older gents that were helping the landowner do yardwork dumped a whole truckload of japanese yew on the edge of the pasture! Needless to say, the evening went from bad to worse pretty quick.

cfpinz

I wonder where they got the yew from ? Is it something that people can use for landscaping in their yards ?

cfpinz":13umsvyd said:
Stopped by one of the leases this evening to fill the reservoir tank on the back of my truck (out of water for 2 weeks at that place). While I was gone with the tank truck some older gents that were helping the landowner do yardwork dumped a whole truckload of japanese yew on the edge of the pasture! Needless to say, the evening went from bad to worse pretty quick.

cfpinz

I'm surprised you didn;t haul i somewere and dump it, like at some nursery or something!

I wonder if water hemlock is found all across the U.S. or is it just in certain states ?

dun":lq4s17xf said:
cfpinz":lq4s17xf said:

cfpinz

I'm surprised you didn;t haul i somewere and dump it, like at some nursery or something!

Let's just say the remainder of the evening entailed some trespassing, dumping, and headlights-off driving! Somebody's gonna have a surprise tomorrow morning.

cfpinz

cfpinz":3apumet1 said:
dun":3apumet1 said:
cfpinz":3apumet1 said:

cfpinz

Let's just say the remainder of the evening entailed some trespassing, dumping, and headlights-off driving! Somebody's gonna have a surprise tomorrow morning.

cfpinz

I've got the bail money!

No stiffs. Wife checked them today and cleaned up what I missed in the dark. The field is close to her hairdresser and she had an appointment.

dun - Can you picture the wife as a fiesty red-head? It looks kind of cool, actually.

And no phone calls either. All in all a good day.

cfpinz

I sympathize - we have a irrigation canal that runs through our place with just a cattle guard on each end of the access road for the ditch riders. Every fall during hunting season we get these idiots who have poached a deer or an elk and they take a drive down the canal road and dump the gut piles, heads, hides - a real mess. They surely have never heard of brucellosis or TB! My cows are in that hayfield with access to that canal all fall and winter for calving! and heaven help you if you don't find it right away and the dogs find it & roll in it - or worse if you've ever had to dig a slug of that rotten yuck out or your irrigation pump in the spring!
Some people just haven't got any sense at all.

dun":y9mel48a said:
cfpinz":y9mel48a said:
dun":y9mel48a said:
cfpinz":y9mel48a said:

cfpinz

cfpinz

I've got the bail money!

Dun, he called you yet? Or do they not allow the one phone call where he lives?

Cabo":3biuuqm1 said:
dun":3biuuqm1 said:
cfpinz":3biuuqm1 said:
dun":3biuuqm1 said:
cfpinz":3biuuqm1 said:

cfpinz

cfpinz

I've got the bail money!

Dun, he called you yet? Or do they not allow the one phone call where he lives?

Hmmm. He hasn;t posted or picked up pms in a couple of days. Maybe they don;t have telephones in that part of VA. I don;t think the tin can and string would work this far.