More then excess moisture

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
dun

dun

Reaction score
TCRanch":1hi57u5w said:
Oh, dang! Are you stranded?
Nope, that's east of us a little ways. I-44 is just closed from Lebanon to Rolla, that's about 50 miles. The detours they are taking are unbelievable

reeler

Reaction score
dun":fbye0oow said:
TCRanch":fbye0oow said:
Nope, that's east of us a little ways. I-44 is just closed from Lebanon to Rolla, that's about 50 miles. The detours they are taking are unbelievable
We've had road closures/detours in my area too, & they're calling for more rain :shock: Dun, we better batten down the hatches!

OP
dun

dun

Reaction score
reeler":vkaa66am said:
dun":vkaa66am said:
TCRanch":vkaa66am said:
We've had road closures/detours in my area too, & they're calling for more rain :shock: Dun, we better batten down the hatches!
This morning it changed from 1-2 inches to 2-4 inches.

ez14.

Reaction score
pdfangus":c9n8e3jy said:
dun":c9n8e3jy said:
The river is about 35 feet below the highway.

looks to me like the river is a few feet over the highway.....
he got a little mixed up he meant to say "the river is about 35 feet above the highway"

reeler

Reaction score
dun":3ramnx0d said:
reeler":3ramnx0d said:
dun":3ramnx0d said:
This morning it changed from 1-2 inches to 2-4 inches.
:eek: Well, we can hope they change it again to O". One thing's for sure,they don't really know till it's here.That's why I like boy scout motto "Be prepared"!

OP
dun

dun

Reaction score
I'll take flooding like this any day over the fires that ravaged parts of OK and KS.

Latest posts