More than 500 firearms seize.............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Looks like some nice stuff.....

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

4D680FB800000578-5860769-image-a-6_1529411570324.jpg

kenny thomas":3i7ywrl6 said:
Notice that it is all rifles and shotguns but can't see an assult rifle in the picture.
I dunno Kenny...looks like there might be a few in this area:

A USAToday news article said he was charged:
Fernandez was arrested on charges including being a felon in possession of firearms, possession of an assault rifle, being a felon in possession of ammunition and possession of large capacity magazines,

Being Calif tho, there's no telling what their definition of an 'assault rifle" is nowadays. Might be just any .22 semiautomatic or 12 ga autoloader....

JMJ Farms":3f5fvgyr said:
Wonder if he had a Taurus Judge .308/M16/Mini 14 combo automatic lever action revolver designed by Wilson?

I want one of those......the sad part is the guns were probably throw ed in the back of a truck, taken and destroyed. Like they did something wrong. Almost compared to catching a felon and loading every appliance up in their house and destroying them. :(

jltrent":3bz6o7iz said:
JMJ Farms":3bz6o7iz said:
Wonder if he had a Taurus Judge .308/M16/Mini 14 combo automatic lever action revolver designed by Wilson?

I want one of those......the sad part is the guns were probably throw ed in the back of a truck, taken and destroyed. Like they did something wrong. Almost compared to catching a felon and loading every appliance up in their house and destroying them.

Don't you know you have to me a mega rancher/farmer to afford one of those jtrent. Maybe one day. I'm with you on the guns. They should be auctioned with the proceeds helping to pay some of the expenses incurred from keeping prisoners incarcerated. It could all been done with appropriate licenses or background checks. I have no problem with either. Guns could quite possibly generate $500k or more. Instead someone will probably be paid to destroy them. Double whammy.

greybeard":nx0dm10b said:
kenny thomas":nx0dm10b said:
Notice that it is all rifles and shotguns but can't see an assult rifle in the picture.

Fernandez was arrested on charges including being a felon in possession of firearms, possession of an assault rifle, being a felon in possession of ammunition and possession of large capacity magazines,

Being Calif tho, there's no telling what their definition of an 'assault rifle" is nowadays. Might be just any .22 semiautomatic or 12 ga autoloader....
I think your right. But it's a wonder they didn't call them all assault rifles.

jltrent":ec5po5jo said:
JMJ Farms":ec5po5jo said:

I want one of those......the sad part is the guns were probably throw ed in the back of a truck, taken and destroyed. Like they did something wrong. Almost compared to catching a felon and loading every appliance up in their house and destroying them. :(
A couple years ago the local Sheriff's department advertised over 200 guns they had confiscated. But you had to be a dealer to bid. A local gun shop bought them. I bought 4 guns and gave them what they paid for all of them. A Colt Python alone brought more than the county sold all of them for.

kenny thomas":zf9h3w33 said:
greybeard":zf9h3w33 said:
kenny thomas":zf9h3w33 said:

I think your right. But it's a wonder they didn't call them all assault rifles.

Some of the old military stuff I see there on the floor might have been 'assault rifles' back in their day....back when assaults were made with bayonets fixed and horizontal butt strokes...

Latest posts