More Red cattle photos

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
We AI'd and turned bulls out this past week and I snapped some photos while we were out and about

LMG Gills Vin Diesel 7611 after being with 45 early spring calving cows for 30 days and before he is turned with the later spring calving cows. Turned him in with 50 head Friday.

LMG Gills No Doubt 9018w heading to his second group of cows. He is a March 2009 born bull and was our high selling bull this spring. We sold semen interest on him. He was with 40 cows in our early spring group for 30 days. He was turned in with 39 head on Friday. Here he is heading to his cows.

He found them

Just a pair

Another pair

And another

Here is a shot of a breeding pasture looking North

Very nice cattle, my cow would freak over all that open spaces....Not a tree or pond for miles...

Very nice. Your pictures convey a good sense of ranching. Good looking cattle. Thank you. Jim

alacattleman":1yhlhwrt said:
yeah id hate too chase brahman all over that country,, they would run a good horse in the ground

Come on AC you know a GOOD horse would catchem quick.lolol

Great looking cattle as always, Brian. I always enjoy your pictures.

For those of you that haven't seen Brian's website, you should check it out.

Thanks for the compliments.

As far as those ole mean ones. We just stay on horse. That we we don't have to run or hide :)

Like your cattle BRG and your website as well.A month ago I was standing on the north bank of the Grand river a little north of your place.Wished I had known then how close you were I would have looked you up.

On my way to Shorthorn University in North Dakota I made a wide swing and spent a day at Standing Rock with Everett a Lakota elder who took me to some of their sites.I took my 91 300m about 6 miles down a dirt road and over 2 spring loaded cattle gaurds to get to one of the sites which was right on the banks of the Grand.

Latest posts