more pics

Help Support CattleToday:

gasman

Reaction score
girls.jpeg

girls.jpg

What kind of weed is that? I've got some of those on my place and those suckers are mean. Tall stems with purple flowers.

Walt

Txwalt":3n2rb5ff said:
What kind of weed is that? I've got some of those on my place and those suckers are mean. Tall stems with purple flowers.

Walt
you name I got it, I leased this pasture from a fellow that lives in houston and it hasnt had cattle on in years. I have a lot of spraying to do.

gasman":zpgj8t6g said:
Txwalt":zpgj8t6g said:

Walt
you name I got it, I leased this pasture from a fellow that lives in houston and it hasnt had cattle on in years. I have a lot of spraying to do.

You might not have to spray - turn those animals out early and you might be surprized at what weeds they will eat down to the ground.

When they are done just clean it up with one pass using a bush hog.

While not 100%, this method has saved us thousands. Save your pennies.

Bez>

Not sure from the pic's but looks like a lot of goldenrod.
Cattle will not eat it. has to be sprayed or llive with it.

I would bet that bull will make some good looking calves. But they may or may not be black eh?

First picture, right hand side. I just culled a brendle cow looked just like that one. Could be her twin. Mine got knocked in a watering tough by another and never gave me another live calf.

Gasman I like the looks of those cows. When I am buying for myself at the sale barn, that is the look that gets my attention.

Latest posts