• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

more on search feature

Beefy

Reaction score
the search feature is ridiculous. does it ever work?

dun

Reaction score
Today was the first time I have had it not be available. It's all timing, kind of like the rhythm system.
But since last night the system hangs up about 1/2 the time anyway.

grannysoo

Reaction score
I have found that the search feature is not working in the mornings for some reason. The board in general has been horrible today.....

mobgrazer

Reaction score
I almost walked away this morning stuff was so slow. It was like being on bad dialup for about an hour. All I wanted was too responded to PM’s. Once I was done I left so I was not more of the problem.

I stopped using the search and am happy if view new posts works. It was not working when I logged in a bit ago. I know most of it has to do with the timing that you try to use the site.

CKC1586

Reaction score
grannysoo":3ba1u853 said:
I have found that the search feature is not working in the mornings for some reason. The board in general has been horrible today.....
I thought it was just me, this morning I couldn't even get the Q&A to open. Tried several times, did get in for a bit. If there are more than three pictures in a post it locks my poor ol puter up tighter than a drum have to shut her down and start over, and not open that post again....

Alice

Reaction score
When this stuff happened, I always figured it was my "puter" or the ISP. Glad to know it doesn't have to be.

Alice

Beefy

Reaction score
oh is there something unusual going on? search never does work for me.

Nesikep

Reaction score
I've had a lot of problems veiwing active topics, etc, especially last night, around 11-1 am PST and the site was slow as molasses at -20, if it worked at all

grannysoo

Reaction score
So far, it's working well today. Speed is good and the search feature actually works. Imagine that.

mobgrazer

Reaction score
I hope the computer gods saw this and got the idea to fix it.

Limomike

Reaction score
Nesikep":2kvjratc said:
I've had a lot of problems veiwing active topics, etc, especially last night, around 11-1 am PST and the site was slow as molasses at -20, if it worked at all
Yep, yesterday it was super slow, and I had to keep logging onto the system. Couldnt even look at some of the forums. But today it seems much better. :D

Latest posts