More Newtown fallout

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm

Reaction score
The Wall Street Journal News Alert

GE Capital Cuts Off Lending to Gun Shops
GE Capital is cutting off lending to gun shops, as the company rethinks its relationship to firearms amid the fallout from the school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Katherine

James T":16gy6l0l said:
Commercial hysteria. Another lender will gladly step in to fill their shoes, as well they should!

I hope you're right. I hope we don't read about additional financial institutions that decide to take the same route.

Katherine

GE Capital is part of the 1% that runs this place and they DO NOT want you to have a gun. They will not rest until that is accomplished. Do not for a minute believe that the positive outcome of the Senate actions will sway them from their objective. Do expect further action.

I will leave you to answer the question, "Why don't they want me to have a gun?"

MarkM":30hkqfq1 said:
GE Capital is part of the 1% that runs this place and they DO NOT want you to have a gun. They will not rest until that is accomplished. Do not for a minute believe that the positive outcome of the Senate actions will sway them from their objective. Do expect further action.

I will leave you to answer the question, "Why don't they want me to have a gun?"

Might want to brush up on some reading The Art of War Sun Tzu, cause if you loose.
Shortly after you are disarmed you will be taught some new pharses.
Practice will help you for when the time come's.
You can start with Sieg Heil mein Führer!

MarkM":hmjl2goi said:

Same reason I can't have a nuclear weapon.

(That's what they are gonna say anyhow)
I'm a responsible citizen--I should be able to own a nuke if I can afford it. :lol2: :cboy:

greybeard":13addcin said:
MarkM":13addcin said:

Same reason I can't have a nuclear weapon.

(That's what they are gonna say anyhow)
I'm a responsible citizen--I should be able to own a nuke if I can afford it. :lol2: :cboy:
If you can't afford it I think the government should have a program to give you one. Sort of like a cell phone. :nod: Sort of an equality thing.

Workinonit Farm":3l89sttj said:
The Wall Street Journal News Alert

GE Capital Cuts Off Lending to Gun Shops
GE Capital is cutting off lending to gun shops, as the company rethinks its relationship to firearms amid the fallout from the school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Katherine

Bank of America is another that has clamped down on gunshops. Clip your BOA card if you have one.

Latest posts