Moo Cookies !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy in Texas

Reaction score
The hubby got up yesterday morning to a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. Ah,you're making cookies....he said. Oh yeah, I made a bunch. He kind of got upset when he figured out they were not for him.
What are you doing ,he said. I told him I was making treats for my sale barn calves. And it's working to get them to come to me.
I have decided to package these things up and sell them on EBay. Heck fire if they can sell a lb of hay...
I'll be rich.LOL

Joy in Texas":hg12p6ol said:
The hubby got up yesterday morning to a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. Ah,you're making cookies....he said. Oh yeah, I made a bunch. He kind of got upset when he figured out they were not for him.
What are you doing ,he said. I told him I was making treats for my sale barn calves. And it's working to get them to come to me.
I have decided to package these things up and sell them on EBay. Heck fire if they can sell a lb of hay...
I'll be rich.LOL
i bet the calves love the moo cookies.you just spoil your calves to much.

:lol:

I used to make treats for our dogs. (much cheaper than store bought) Our kids came in and same thing saying what is that good smell? I told them dog treats. I even have a cookie cutter that is shaped like a dog bone. Anyway the kids wanted some to eat. I said you want a dog treat? They ate them and loved them. My daughter was asking me not long ago when was I going to make more? :D I don't feel too bad since they are made with ingredients from the kitchen that I use for other foods.

Hope you make lots of money on Ebay! It would be cute to have them in the shape of a cow.

Anyway the kids wanted some to eat. I said you want a dog treat? They ate them and loved them. My daughter was asking me not long ago when was I going to make more?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbull338":1yphcodn said:
Joy in Texas":1yphcodn said:
I'll be rich.LOL
i bet the calves love the moo cookies.you just spoil your calves to much.
Now Bigbull,I don't spoil them that bad. I just have a couple that are real flighty.The cookies are helping them to calm down a bit and not be so scared of me.

Gate Opener":3n7xjwyd said:
:lol:

I used to make treats for our dogs. (much cheaper than store bought) Our kids came in and same thing saying what is that good smell? I told them dog treats. I even have a cookie cutter that is shaped like a dog bone. Anyway the kids wanted some to eat. I said you want a dog treat? They ate them and loved them. My daughter was asking me not long ago when was I going to make more? :D I don't feel too bad since they are made with ingredients from the kitchen that I use for other foods.

Hope you make lots of money on Ebay! It would be cute to have them in the shape of a cow.
:D Thanks,we will see I guess. I got 2 phone calls this morning to see if I could make up a couple of sample bags. A couple of people want to try them with their show calves. Hey it's a start.

Sounds interesting.
Had an exchange student from Germany. He was used to me baking all kinds of goodies in the kitchen. Made up a batch of dog treats one day. He got home from school and we were visiting when I remembered the dog treats and told him to not eat them. He was so relieved, because they tasted terrible and he didn't want to hurt my feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

alabama":2z594mgz said:
Why not just use range cubes? :shock: :shock:
Because,they don't know what they are. They wasted more than they would eat. These calves were bought a couple of weeks ago. They are not or will be pets. I just needed them to calm down ,before taking to the pasture The cookies are sweeter and they do like them. So now when I walk out to the pens ,they come to me.