Misty and angie: Happy st Urho day!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Well imagine that! Actually CKC I had not heard of St. Urho day before today, but heard one of my kids at school talking about it ~ he said it had "something to do with a polar bear" so apparently something got lost in translation. I'm not Irish and I'm not Finnish. Unfortunately my German and Scandinavian forefathers frowned on any type of merry making so I'll just be raking leaves this weekend. Maybe I will have a beer and some kipper snacks ~ yes? :lol2:

angie":2gvjsb3t said:
Well imagine that! Actually CKC I had not heard of St. Urho day before today, but heard one of my kids at school talking about it ~ he said it had "something to do with a polar bear" so apparently something got lost in translation. I'm not Irish and I'm not Finnish. Unfortunately my German and Scandinavian forefathers frowned on any type of merry making so I'll just be raking leaves this weekend. Maybe I will have a beer and some kipper snacks ~ yes? :lol2:

You can stay home, drink a lot of dark beer, :D , and pretend to be Irish. :D

Or make a pilgrimage to the St. Urho statue in Menaga, MN and have a lot less fun...

Latest posts