Missouri

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT watch/listen to this if you don't want to hear foul language!!!
(Probably not a good idea to play it if you are not a conservative either--but you'll get a pretty good idea what is wrong with the US higher learning agenda today)
You have been warned.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM[/youtube]

LMAO That is awesome! And right on. Should be emailed to every student at Missou.

It was announced yesterday (11/13) the coach is retiring after this season ends. He says it health related, and it may very well be, just real odd timing.

D2Cat":uu5fqcpj said:
It was announced yesterday (11/13) the coach is retiring after this season ends. He says it health related, and it may very well be, just real odd timing.

Nah, people who resign generally want to spend more time with their families.

D2Cat":3962kcfb said:
He has cancer and had intended to retire after the season anyway.

jedstivers":39w19w9l said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321190/F-filthy-white-s-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-scream-epithets-white-students-studying-Dartmouth-library.html

Sounds like racism is alive and well at the ivy league school.......from BOTH perspectives. Thanks for the post jed.

It's really sad, because all lives matter and some of those folks just don't get it. And these are supposedly the smart one's, or at the very least, the educated one's. I need to find an all white college for my daughter to attend, because this kinda stuff really scares me.
It's a shame we didn't pick our own cotton.

ram":2rg7tu9a said:
It's really sad, because all lives matter and some of those folks just don't get it. And these are supposedly the smart one's, or at the very least, the educated one's. I need to find an all white college for my daughter to attend, because this kinda stuff really scares me.
Unless it's an all girls college without any sports, finding an all white school will be mighty tough

ram":11xmow0g said:
Might look into College of the Ozarks. They require you work for your tuition, so you probably won't find any freeloaders their.

ram":2ywkifpj said:
ram I think the got rid of all the "all white" schools back in the 50's when they started sending black kids to schools strictly so they could say they were integrated and making acceptance in to colleges almost automatic whether they truly qualified or not.

jedstivers":2aw1x8bh said:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/14/mizzou-campus-activists-and-black-lives-matter-complain-about-paris-stealing-the-spotlight/

When the BLM group raised it's head in Missouri I thought maybe it will help solve whatever issues are going on and all will move on but, in light of this information and that of one of their supporters tweeting "F Paris" and yet another producing a rap song with the same title, I think they should all be sterilized and then dropped off in Raqqa. Excrement would rate higher than these people in my opinion. And if that's not enough the group raised it's head in Minnesota holding their protest in the middle freeway of all places, over the shooting of a man who not only beat his girlfriend/wife senseless but also attacked the paramedics who were treating her wounds and went after the police who responded to their call. There might be some decent "rights" groups out there but his one should be put down.

James T":a6at5v46 said:
jedstivers":a6at5v46 said:
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/14/mizzou-campus-activists-and-black-lives-matter-complain-about-paris-stealing-the-spotlight/

When the BLM group raised it's head in Missouri I thought maybe it will help solve whatever issues are going on and all will move on but, in light of this information and that of one of their supporters tweeting "F Paris" and yet another producing a rap song with the same title, I think they should all be sterilized and then dropped off in Raqqa. Excrement would rate higher than these people in my opinion. And if that's not enough the group raised it's head in Minnesota holding their protest in the middle of a freeway of all places, over the shooting of a man who not only beat his girlfriend/wife senseless but also attacked the paramedics who were treating her wounds and went after the police who responded to their call. There might be some decent "rights" groups out there but his one should be put down.

James T":2k5265o9 said:
jedstivers":2k5265o9 said:

When the BLM group raised it's head in Missouri I thought maybe it will help solve whatever issues are going on and all will move on but, in light of this information and that of one of their supporters tweeting "F Paris" and yet another producing a rap song with the same title, I think they should all be sterilized and then dropped off in Raqqa. Excrement would rate higher than these people in my opinion. And if that's not enough the group raised it's head in Minnesota holding their protest in the middle freeway of all places, over the shooting of a man who not only beat his girlfriend/wife senseless but also attacked the paramedics who were treating her wounds and went after the police who responded to their call. There might be some decent "rights" groups out there but his one should be put down.
You think more of them than I do.
I wouldn't be so kind as you propose.

There are lots of different and decent 'right' groups out there--most of which we aren't allowed to speak of here since they have [redacted] connections. There are also some decent 'minority' rights groups out there, but the ones we've seen recently with all their vulgarites aren't them. I might raise a few eyebrows here, but I think if MLK were alive today he would strongly admonish the antics and behavior we've seen at Missouri and other places.

Sure haven't heard much from the ones in it for the $money. But I don't keep up with that crowd of haters, like Al, Jesse, and Barry.

ram":39nk2jgz said:
Sure haven't heard much from the ones in it for the $money. But I don't keep up with that crowd of haters, like Al, Jesse, and Barry.
Al and Jesse, I am familiar with but who is Barry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts