misinformation

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":25ad6f3v said:
etr":25ad6f3v said:
backhoeboogie":25ad6f3v said:
THere you go. And it aint a Little Billy joke neither.

Backhoeboogie,
sorry for the thread jack but Ive seen you speak about Doctor Kinnard out of Mabank in the past. How do you know him and are you located in the Cedar Creek Lake area? he's a great cattleman, a little gruff but very knowledgable. he's been our vet for many years.

etr

Growing up back in the late 79s and early 80s my folks had a couple of different lake homes on Cedar Creek. Man I miss the nighttime dock fishing catching sandies and black bass.

Good times.

my wife grew up in Eustace, right on the lake. her family has been there since they built the lake. still there. we've caught a lot fish out of that lake. many, many fish fry's. that property sure has gotten expensive on the lake. our ranch is in Trinidad and Kemp.

etr

etr":l6s2pj69 said:
backhoeboogie":l6s2pj69 said:
THere you go. And it aint a Little Billy joke neither.

Backhoeboogie,
sorry for the thread jack but Ive seen you speak about Doctor Kinnard out of Mabank in the past. How do you know him and are you located in the Cedar Creek Lake area? he's a great cattleman, a little gruff but very knowledgable. he's been our vet for many years.

etr

He's a good friend. Knew his father, his mother. Know all his brothers. See his sister here in Hood County regularly. Put out hay for him a month ago. He and I did share a property line before I divorced and lost that piece.

He is indeed gruff. I laugh at him all the time. Have to listen closely when we work cattle because his talks so low - never sure exactly what he said.

Wish his office was local. I'd use him. I call him when I have a problem I don't know how to handle and he gets me through it. Great resource. He was head of Texas Vet Association. May still be. He's an aggie but I don't hold it against him.

M5farm":2itypbgb said:
Kenny that's admirable but sometimes people need to be told the truth. Now they don't have to do it but at least when they fail they will have a new starting point. Telling someone they are wrong does not have to be mean.

I agree they need to be corrected but some have such stubborn pride they will argue their ignorance to no end. I think I'm getting more like Kenny and if someone can't connect the dots I'll just sit back and enjoy the train wreck. Of course I might toss them a crayon now and then.

Latest posts